Sworn to secrecy

❤Aria Pov❤

Another two months went by quickly and nothing seems to change. Wayne was laid to rest two weeks ago and it was the worst funeral I ever had to witness.

Seeing him laying in his white and gold casket dressed in full suit of white was a wake up call for the family that it could have been Theo and that he could be next.

My heart broke for Jade on that day, she wept uncontrollably until she fainted we all tried to comfort her but I can't even imagine what she was feeling

If the situation should be reversed and I have to see Theo laying in a casket lifeless going under the earth where I won't see him again, won't talk to him again, won't hold him again, I would just die, there wouldn't be anyone in this world who would be able to stop me from going under with him, they would have to bury the both of us in that same casket, that same hole, that same day.

Wayne death and Theo being in coma is a wake up call that life is short and that everyday above ground is a blessings.

I regretted not giving him a chance when he asked for it, I should have stood by him because I knew that what happened with Destiny wasn't his fault but instead I gave up on him and never listen when he begged me to stay away from malique and now he is laying in a coma and his best friend is dead and he didn't even get to attend his funeral or to say goodbye.

A week ago Delano informed us that he was taking Theo abroad for better treatment and as the days go by so does the weeks and the months.

It's been ten months and three weeks since the incident and six months out of those months since he was flown abroad and three months ago that I was told that the machine he is on is showing signs of improvement.

I want to go and see him but mom and his brothers wouldn't let me instead mom was the one to visit him.

I stayed home with Jade, Jayden, Thea and Ava.

Ava is now one year and four months old, Jayden one year and five months while Thea ten months old and all three kids was growing up without a father.

Jade and I decided not to celebrate Ava and Jayden's first birthday, I know we denied them the right to celebrate their first birthday but they wouldn't yet understand that it didn't feel right celebrating when one father was dead and the other laying in a coma unable to celebrate with us.

I spent my birthday locked away in Theo's room all day while mom watched the kids. Knowing that it was Theo's birthday also and he wasn't here ripped me apart that day.

I resigned from my job to take care of Thea and Ava and to help Jade with Jayden because depression threatened her most days.

I didn't miss work if i was still working I would have missed Ava's first step and first sentence and first time using the bathroom by herself

I would also miss Thea's first word of her calling dada and her first step, no work or pay check could top that feeling on those days.

Ava grew each day looking more and more like her father the only thing she have for me is my figure nothing else.

She have his eyes, his nose, his lips, his complexion and his hair.

Splitting image of Theo

Knowing that he missed the months when she was growing inside my stomach, her first doctors appointment, her first movements, her first kick and that he now missed her first step, her first full sentence, her first birthday hurts so much. He also miss Thea's first word, first step and it looks like he will also miss her first birthday also.