Shoot

💜Dela Vega POV💜

After telling Aria everything about my past life with Destiny and my brother I felt a weight lifted from my heart, I knew that I was over the hurt and I owed it all to Aria.

Destiny broke me to a point where I didn't see myself ever falling in love again. My brother hated me for as long as I could remember and everything that I have he envied me for.

After what he did with Destiny I cut him off but not completely because he continue to find himself in situations that I have to bail him from every other month.

I'm glad I've finally opened up to the woman I cherish because she deserves nothing but the truth.

My family reunion ends tomorrow but today was only about Aria and I. I've booked a photo shoot for her and she was upstairs with Jade and Davia getting ready.

"Sometimes mi wonda if mi an yuh really related cause mi nuh si wa Destiny do so that yuh can't forgive her" Shae said entering the living room where I was having a conversation with Wayne, Delano and Chad.

"Shae nuh badda wid yuh fuckry enuh" Delano my big brother said

"Unu know a nuh fuckry everybody mek mistake and everybody deserve a second chance so why him think it hard fi forgive the girl?" Shae said looking at me with so much hate

"Nuh real woman na mek dem type a mistake deh Shae unless you and her a the same thing an yuh nuh have no self dignity" Chad finally said

"Don't insult mi Chad cause mi never insult yuh"

"Shae a yuh insult yuh self by taking side with a bitch instead of your blood brother" Chad added

"Whatever but what gives Theo the right fi send destiny out of his house last night at that time? That a wickedness unu fi split justice"

"You said it, HIS HOUSE and that alone give him the right fi do as him please" Delano told her

"Di whole a unu unfair from Mom come right back to all a unu, mi not even si wa di idiot gyal upstairs have fi everybody a gravitate to her so much, fucking gold digger she be...."

I slapped her so hard my hand stings

"Shae mi done tell yuh the other night seh fi mine how yuh talk bout mi woman, wah di fuck she do yuh? Yuh don't even know her or interested fi get fi know her yuh just hate her fi no reason"

"Yuh a talk bout justice and yuh seh yuh a Judge and yuh nuh split justice none at all. Mi wouldn't like fi deh in front yuh inna courthouse none time inna mi life cause mi prison wouldn't miss mi" I said after hitting her

I love all my sisters to death and would do anything for them but over the years Shae had change, she talks to me anyhow and have no respect for me whatsoever.

"Yuh lick mi cause a yuh lilly bitch dog shit bowy watch wa go happen to yuh.."

I saw as Delano raised from his seat and slapped her in her face and she staggered and fell on the couch

"Wa right yuh av fi a disrespect yuh own brother baby mother and how the fuck yuh fi a talk to him so because a wa little whoring gyal! Yuh mad! Yuh all have guts fi a threaten mi brother in front mi" Delano said shouting in Shae face

She sat crying holding her cheeks

Delano is a FBI in the USA and a serious one he was. I respect him so much even though we didn't share the same father. Only I, Jade, Chad, Davia and Robert share the same father. Shae my big sister and Delano my big brother have the same father. Maybe that was the reason she listens to Delano more.

Aria walked into the living room with Jade and Davia on both of her arms. She was looking so beautiful I felt my bruised cock jumping for joy.

"Guys I'm out, I'll talk to you later" I told them as I leave the house with my woman.

I took her to the location of the photo shoot and my people were already there setting up.

A few hours later they were finish shooting my queen and the pics were beautiful. She chose the theme of a genie a week ago when we were discussing the shoot and today she delivered.

 She chose the theme of a genie a week ago when we were discussing the shoot and today she delivered

My little genie

I would take two wishes from her right now. One I would like her to grant me now and the next one I would ask next month after her exams.

I'll be framing these pics of her for our kids to see when they are old enough to understand

I'm complete with this woman if I woke up broke tomorrow I know she would still be by my side and that's all that matters

There ain't no one like her.

We spend the rest of the day together, having lunch, making plans, kissing and enjoying each others company

After the long day we finally made it back to new Kingston and after sharing the pics with the family that cared she showered and went straight to bed leaving me to get some work done.

Tomorrow evening we are going home and I just can't wait. We have a pool game tomorrow and Aria on my team I knew we already won because they have no idea how good she was at that game.

I have a shipment coming in tomorrow at the wharf which I have to deal with before going back to mobay.

I have so many work to do once I get home tomorrow just the thought of it stressed me the fuck out.

I looked over at my sleeping beauty next to me and seeing my kids growing inside her gave me all the strength I need to get as much work done as possible because all my hard work will be for the three of them.

And maybe two more soon.

After she fulfill her dreams mi know mi haffi breed her again

No ifs, no buts, no fucking maybe.