From scratch

Monday 3:47 pm

💕Aria POV💕

The buzzing sound in my head pull me from slumber.

If tired was a person that would be me. The classes have my brain on overdrive.

After each class I would come home and read over my notes to get a full understand of what I was though.

The buzzing sound continues I feel around my head for what was buzzing and find my phone.

"Hello" I answered still half asleep

"Hi what's going on, are you okay" the familiar voice asked on the other end

Even in a comma I would recognize that voice

I sat up full awake now

"Theodore?"

"I like how you said my name" he said and I could tell he was smiling.

"I've been trying to reach you for some days now, are you avoiding me?" he asked.

I took the phone from my ears and looked at the number he was calling from. It was the same unsaved number that have been calling me for the last three days that I kept avoiding because I didn't know it.

"No I was only busy" I replied half true.

"Are you busy now?" He asked

"No I'm not was only sleeping"

"I want to see you" he said in the most sexist voice.

I was silent for a while mulling over what he could possibly want to see me for

"When?" I asked him

"Can I come get you by 5:00?"

I thought about it

"Where are we going?"

"To have a drink and a talk at a resort bar and grill"

I sighed knowing I wanted to see him also.

"Okay I'll be ready by that time"

"Okay I'll see you soon" he said before I end the call.

What should I even wear I asked myself.

I took the remaining time to bath and find something to wear I didn't bother myself with any make-up because I didn't enjoy wearing it and I tend to sweat uncontrollably when I have it on.

"Where are you going dressed so sexy?" Sasha asked after taking my pic.

"Outside" I told her smiling

"Mmmm obviously it's outside but whit who? She inquired

"I'll tell you when I get back, take another one" I told her