Speechless

🖤Dela Vega POV🖤

I made myself busy for the past week trying to get as much work done as possible.

Even when I willed myself not to harbor any thoughts of her she always find her way in my head messing with my day.

It's been over a week since the incident with Ayesha and it still disturb me up till this day

I've never been in a situation like that every in my entire life and just thinking about it scares the fuck outta me.

That night after the incident I leave Ayesha laying on the bed in the guest room and went to my bedroom to take a shower.

I tried to wash the disgusted feeling that I was feeling away but even after standing under the shower for more than thirty minutes I still felt disgusted with myself.

I don't know how to make it up to Ayesha because even though I only see her as one of my sheet warmer she didn't deserve what I did to her.

I thought of my sister Jade

If a man should ever treat her the way I just treated someone else's sister.

My blood ran cold just by the thought of it.

What I know for sure is that I can never sleep with Ayesha ever again just because of what I did to her.

I can't share a bed with her again because that vision will forever haunt me if I do.

I put some clothes on and went back downstairs to check on her.

As I entered the room I saw her sitting up in the bed

She looked at me differently as I entered the room.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I sat on the bed next to her

"Yes I am thanks for asking"

"Are you?" She asked back

"I am" I told her as I looked away

Bomboclaath

Mi can't even look in a the girl face again.

"No your not, I've never seen you like this before. What's eating you up Dela"

"Nothing more than mi can't believe seh mi almost kill yuh" I told her

"That's apart of it but I know that's not all of it"

"Is it karma, the bartender?" She questioned taking me by surprise.

I looked at her in shocked

"Wah yuh know bout dat?" I asked trying to see what she knew

"I know that only a stupid person will not see that u have strong feelings for her, I saw the way you looked at her all night"

I burst into a fit of laughter before saying

"Nothing like that mon, mi nuh catch feelings"

"Keep telling yourself that Dela"

"Remember it was me who felt your wrath not too long ago"

"And it was because of her dancing with Leon that cost it"

Each time she talks it nuh only irritate mi but also make me look at her differently.

I've never had a conversation like this with none of the girls I slept with.

Moreover I've never had a conversation with any of them.

I just fucked them

Pay them

Most times they sleep over but as morning light they have to leave.