Pool party

🌺Aria POV🌺

Friday 8:20am

Sasha beautiful voice pulled me from my restless sleep and colourful yet disturbing dream of tattoos, beautiful brown eyes and heartwarming smiles.

I opened my eyes and heard the singing coming from the bathroom that we both shared.

"Sasha yuh have an amazing voice but it's still too early" I shouted loud enough for her to hear from the bathroom.

A few seconds later Sasha came out of the bathroom wrapped in a grey towel.

"It's not like you were even sleeping karma" she said taking a seat on my bed grinning.

"I was it's you who woke me up"

"Naw you were tossing and turning in the bed like you were trying to escape something or better yet someone" she said raising her perfectly arched eyebrows at me.

"Tell me was he tall dark and handsome?" She added.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance at her.

"More like tall, brown and very intimidating" I replied opening my phone to check my messages.

"hmmm, but that's not your type tell me more"

"There ain't nothing to tell"

"Then why a black gyal like you turning tomato?" she asked as she burst into a fit of laughter.

I took that as my cue to get up from my bed, I won't even entertain this conversation with her because she more than anyone knows the real reason behind me not being interested in getting involve with anyone.

She was now resting against my pillows looking at me with concern.

I started looking through the dresser drawers for something to wear to work and something to put on later for the pool party.

"Karma it's almost two years since the break up why do you hell bent on not giving someone else a try, there are still good guys out there"

"No there is not they are all the same, and I don't want to have this conversation please"

"You need to loosen up and give love another try"

"Sasha please" I said through gritted teeth.

"Okay, okay I'll rest it." She said holding her hands up in defense.

"Thank you" I mumbled more to myself.

Two hours went by quickly and within those hours I changed my hair to a kinky curly frontal wig. Clean my room up, took a bath and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I was now posing for the camera and my cousin snapped my pic with ease.

I decided on a white cotton shorts and a pail pink plaid off the shoulder long sleeve crop top

I decided on a white cotton shorts and a pail pink plaid off the shoulder long sleeve crop top. Being that today is Friday and there will be a pool party at the bar I feel like dressing for the occasion.