Epilogue

💞Dela vega Pov💞

I watched her sleep, so peaceful, so beautiful, so perfect and she was all mine.

Mrs Azaria Malcolm

I never imagine that I would be married much less to the most  beautiful woman on this earth.

A woman whose beauty still amaze me each day, a woman of integrity.

She moulded me into a man I never thought I would be.

Moving and starting a fresh was the best decision we both made.

No more Renea to threatened her life she met an untimely death in prison. No more Destiny and definitely no more Malique.

I wanted to clean house but my soldiers insist that I should let them do the cleaning and that they did, they wiped out each and everyone who was involved with the shooting they wanted to clean malique father's house also but he wasn't involved and I didn't want innocent lives on my hands so I let him live.

Aria completed her studies, graduated from UWI with her masters and her diploma and I was so proud of her.

Today she have her own business, she have a beauty salon, a hair store, a clothes store and her own decor company.

She have an online business where she help people across the world to become a successful business owner

Bossbabe

We bought a house in Trinidad on an island and we started over

Ava is now four, Thea three years and some months and our son Theodore jr just four months old.

Thea and Ava adores each other and they have never fought.

I'm the happiest and the luckiest man on earth and for her I'm really grateful.

"You done steering" I heard her asked and I smiled

"Your done sleep? Can we work on the twins now?" I replied

She laughed aloud

"He'll no I'm done having kids" she said pulling the cover over her head grinning

"Not until we make them twins we are not" I said pulling the covers off her and jump on her as she giggled

"Theo stop and mine you wake TJ" she cried as I tickled her

"Let's take it down to the pool then" I suggested

"I'll meet you there let me check on TJ first"

"Don't go wake him now enuh" I told her

"I would never babe" she laughed

"Mmmhmm"

💞Aria Pov💞