Suicidal

🖤Aria POV🖤

Today is our last day together and after beating Chad's team 35- 19 in pool all the women decide to spend the rest of day by the pool side downstairs.

Mom, Jade, Davia, Kacey, kaycia aunty Whitney, Delano wife, Chad's girlfriend and I was chilling at the pool side having drinks, fruits and talking, telling jokes and laughing.

I don't have many relative. My sisters, Sasha mom and three other cousins were the only family members that I counted and love. My extended relatives treated me badly when my mom died and I didn't know my father

So you can just imagine how loved and appreciated I felt with Theo's family, all except two shows me so much love and care it was a wonderful feeling and I will love and respect them all the days of my life.

Jade told me that Shae checked in a hotel yesterday after the argument she had with her brothers. I really didn't like the idea of them fighting because at the end of the day she was their sister and I don't want Theo and his families to drift apart because of me.

After two hours of swimming and having fun I went to get some rest before Theo return from the wharf so I wouldn't sleep so much on our way to Montego Bay. Mom was leaving along with the rest of the family only Jade was staying back with us for another two months. I was excited about her stay knowing how huge and lonely Theo house in mobay can get when he's not around.

After packing my suitcases yes suitcases because I came to Kingston with only one and I'll be leaving with five. Davia brought me a suitcase with clothes, cologne and shoes I was wondering how she knew my size until Theo confess that it was him who told her when she asked.

Sarah, Delano wife also brought me a suitcase with maternity dresses, slippers, hair accessories and baby books.

And a few days ago Jade and I went shopping a very bad habit of hers because I like saving more than spending but she was the total opposite.

Theo gave me a card that day and told me to get whatever I wanted no limits but I reached a limit that have Jade laughing at me saying that I was stingy and if I bought the whole store it wouldn't even shake Dela's account much less all the others he has but knowing me no matter what she said I didn't went over my limit so she went wild on hers for both of us even after I told her that it was too much.

After packing my suitcases I went to take a shower put on a little dress and lay down. I drift off in slumber until I felt a presence over me touching me between my breasts then resting a hand on my belly, I felt lips on my stomach then my dress lifting slowly and a pair of hands rubbing along my thighs.

I smiled knowing Theo loves to make love to my body while I was asleep. I felt my panties pulling down slowly and I decide to play in his hair to let him know that I was now awake.

I ran my hands in his hair but realizing that this hair was short and Theo's hair was way taller

I opened my eyes in frighten and saw Robert was over me. On instinct I did the first thing that came to my mind I screamed and tried pushing him off with every strength within me.

He held my hands above my head and kissed me and I bit him on his lips so hard I tasted blood.

After he release my lips I tried screaming again but this time he slapped me in my face with so much force it hurts

"So wild, so fucking sexy he always have the best of everything especially women" he said smiling and I started screaming for Theo

"He is not here love, nobody will hear you, nobody to help you, and I'm going to have you anyway that I want and when I'm done with you he will dump you like how he did his first love"

Remembering that Theo was not here and all his family members were all the way downstairs and will not hear my screams I started crying

"Please,please, please, please Theo is your brother why are you doing this? Please I'm pregnant please I'm begging you don't do this please" I begged crying so hard

My heart was pounding so loud in my ears, I was so scared for my life and that of my babies.

"I'm not his brother I hate him with so much passion I want to kill him so badly but my mother would have a heart attack and die if I kill her favorite son, you see, everyone love him from the day he came into this world they gave him everything all the love and support I've never get, so I promise myself to make him pay for the hate everyone throw at me because of him. And what better way to make him pay than to keep taking his prize possessions" he finished

"Please I have nothing to do with what happened but I can talk to him and he will forgive you please don't hurt me please" I begged again

"Shut di fuck up yuh mek mi a waste time" he said as he held my panty an ripped it off

I started screaming again and he held my throat squeezing it I couldn't breathe. With the remaining strength in my body I use my my free hands and legs to fight him off and he forced himself between my thighs.

He still had on his clothes and I felt as his free hand unbuckle his belt. So helpless and so afraid of what was about to happen and that this was the way I would die with my unborn babies I felt my air slowly cutting off, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't scream.

My eyes flutter, my legs became weak and I can't find the strength in my arms to fight him off anymore I silently prayed

I'm sorry Theo I do hope someday you will forgive me for leaving you like this with your babies. I love you.

I let go, giving myself to the darkness that was fastly taking over and also giving myself to God.

Everything went dark.

😭😭