Reunion

💛Aria POV💛

Two months later

While my morning sickness subside thanks to Dela's Aunt prescription and his mother's daily mouth watering meals I was doing okay are should I say we all are. His mother is the mother that I've lost, the mother I yearn for. Wendy was kind, loving easy to talk to I love her like she was my own mother.

Jade and I have become so close I've always said that I don't like or want a woman friend but even tho she is my sister-in-law she have grown to be my best friend. We talked about everything she even told me that she was dating Wayne, Theo's best friend for two years.

She told me that Theo always said he don't want any of his friends to date his sister's that his sister's were off limits. I remember he said that once also.

But they have been dating for two years without nobody knowing and to me it was obvious because I saw the way they both looked at each other.

I was able to finish online classes and all that I've missed out I've catch up on. I have exams next month and I've been studying right through for it.

I am happy that I can get to finish class but I've not yet decide if I'm going to do the next four subjects after my exams or if I'm going to wait until my babies are born but I know either way I was going to finish everything that I dreamed about doing.

Theo was very supportive and the little things he does made me love him more each day. He would help me study every night and even quiz me most times when I least expect it. He have been showering me with gifts everyday along with love and happiness, I don't want to see myself without this man in my future.

Today is their family reunion and they are keeping it at Dela's mansion in New Kingston. All his family members except two are here, we came up late last night after he returned from Dubai.

His families are so nice,they are friendly and easy to get along with. I met his big brothers Delano and Chad last night and his two other sisters Jody and Davia. His little brother and big sister was not yet here, I even met his two nieces and three nephews and they have took a set on me it was incredible they have me anticipating the birth of my twins.

Jade and I was sitting on a couch in a parlor on the second floor after coming from the pool on the roof, we were drinking juice, talking and taking pics while Dela, Wayne and the rest of his family was somewhere downstairs entertaining themselves drinking and talking and whatever else they were down there doing.

I was huge for three months but aunty Whitney said it's expected and the babies were big and healthy. Dela spend more time showering my stomach with kisses and love than how he made love to me but I know he was going to be a great father.

"Sister here you are I was looking for you" said a voice I didn't recognize

I turned to see who it was and saw a tall light skin guy with hair like Dela but shorter and a beautiful woman on his arms