𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨..

* * *

* * *

❝ go ahead and cry little girl
nobody does it like you
i know how much it matters to you
i know that you got daddy issues
and if you were my little girl
i'd do whatever i could do
i'd hide and run away with you. ❞

* * *

third person's pov

the boy's deep sleep was startled by a scream of absolute horror that shook indigo so strongly that his dark brown eyes had no choice but to shoot open, revealing the sight of a shaken-up linda who continued to scream. indigo scratched his head, watching her in silence before she spotted him.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" the blonde woman screamed, tears flowing down her face as indigo rolled his own, ruffling his overly-fluffy hair as his curls had completely fell out. "do-"
"can you shut the fuck up?" indigo interuptted. "son las siete de la manana perra. irse."
"how can you just be so disrespecful? god, you are a fucking hellspawn! i see why your fucking father died, probably from the stress of taking care of you."

indigo's eyes widened before he abruptly got out of his bed, dressed in nothing but a large hoodie and pink underwear as he stood before the woman. it might've been early- but indigo didn't care. the barefaced teenager bent over, grabing a shard of glass off of the floor that had come from the mirror he broke before walking over to her with a smile.

"one more word about my old man, and this goes in your chest kay?" indigo questioned, his eyes glimmering with a glint that was rare to see in anybody, and extremely frightening with the way that he held the sharp shard extremely close to the woman's neck.

that was the thing about indigo; he had absolutely nothing to lose, which meant that if he wanted to, he'd allow himself to go batshit crazy.

"you're horrible."
"i know... so can you leave me alone so i can do all my brujeria? i like using the blood of children to curse pe-"
"god," the blonde woman exahled, her breath shaking as the shorter boy laughed directly in her face. "just g-get ready and clean this up. today is adoption day."
"i'm not cleaning shit." the seventeen year old scoffed before trying to walk past her, glaring over at the blonde who grabbed his wrist tightly when he made it to the door.
"yes, you will. clean it up or so help me go-"

"i said no, bitch," indigo screamed, smacking her hand off of his angrily. "you lucky this all i fucking did, and that i didn't go to your deadbeat son house and stab the hell out of him. one more word out of you girl, and i'll go straight to the police and press all the damn charges i can if you don't get the hell out of my face with that loud ass morning breath. go brush your damn teeth gringa."

indigo looked her up and down, taking her silence as submission before setting down the shard of glass with a falsely innocent smile, proceeding to strut out of his room despite being half naked.