𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

❝ hands down,i'm too proud for love

❝ hands down,
i'm too proud for love.
but with my eyes shut,
it's you i'm thinking of.

but how we moved from a to b,
it can't be up to me,
cause i don't know
eye to eye,
thigh to thigh.
i let go

i think i'm a little bit,
a little bit
in love with you- but only
if you're a little bit,
a little bit
in love with me

and for you,
i keep my legs apart.
and forget
about my tainted heart.
and i will never
be the first to say it,
but still
you know i.. ❞

***

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

the night sky was nearly pitch black with the exceptions of deep navy blue and greys that originated from the stormclouds that plenifully dotted the horizion as if it was painted on a campus. despite the beauty of the scene outside, it's conditions were no joke; nearly violent rain poured down from the heavens that seemed to fully open up, just as lightning and booming thunder jumped from the clouds.

usually, indigo, who was not a fan of such sensory-overwhelming things would've been trying to lull himself to sleep, and if unsuccesful, shaking in a deep fear that drove him to tears- to say that he didn't storms was an understatement. they didn't agree with him or his soul, and were inherently upseting.

however, such a violent storm had not even phased indigo, who instead posssed no capabilities of fear that night. instead, he was too focused- too caught up in the heat of his warm embrace that completely seemed to nurture both his body and his soul.

indigo's lips moved slowly against his boyfriend's, who sat back against his headboard, allowing the older to excercise control over him. much like the storm outside, there was no rush- or to cease the love they showed to eachother. instead, they simply indulged in the tense atmosphere that ran through their veins, erupting in their cores and bodies where they most wanted eachother and even more so materializing in their heated kiss. chills ran down indigo's body with jae's every touch on his fully nude body; down the center of his spine, across his small shoulders or across his waist, on the soft skin of his slightly arched back.

indigo's hands softly gripped the sides of jae's face, caressing him gently as their lips connected in an undoubtedly passionate kiss that they didn't care to refine; instead, their kisses were messy, untamed.. purely sexual yet overwhelmingly cute. indigo felt a bit shy being the only one undressed, naked disregarding his panties, but it also made him feel slightly aroused for a reason he could not pinpoint. perhaps it was because jae paid such close attention to him, somehow quenching his unsaid need for comfort and attention without even picking it up, obvious in the way he kissed indigo just as eagerly as he did him.

the younger pulled away, greatly enjoying the sight of the way indigo's plump, pretty lips had already began to swell as he tended to him even more, embracing him even closer. indigo closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around his broad shoulders in a hug, his breath hitching as he felt jae's soft lips against his neck. the sixteen year old, who had proven himself to be bolder than he seemed with each oppurtunity gently sucked against his soft, brown skin with the full intention of leaving marks at the same time he carressed his exposed ass, easily coercing a moan out of indigo who was more than aware of jae's boner that teased him just by merely pressing against his leaking pussy. jae stiffened when he felt indigo's small hands slip up his shirt, beginning to feel on his narrow stomach with such a love it was hard for jae to resist the advances of the boy who's coconut scent he wanted to completely drown in.