𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧...

❝ i know you'vebeen through iti know you've beengoing through iti know these other girlscan't do it like i do iti know you ain'tused to it- to thebetter things

❝ i know you've
been through it
i know you've been
going through it
i know these other girls
can't do it like i do it
i know you ain't
used to it- to the
better things .. baby
you deserve the better things ❞

***

third person's pov

the late-night restaurant was strangely desolate, barely occupied except for two boys who shared a booth in the quiet place. just by merely glancing at them you could tell that there was a deep rift between them, exhibited by the stiff body language that they both shared but was a bit deeper when it came to the younger of the two.

jae's heart hadn't stopped beating from the very moment that he admitted his feelings out loud- or from the moment that indigo went completely silent. despite the confession, indigo was virtually mute and had not spoken a word to him other than "pull over" when they drove across the resturant that they were currently residing in and jae couldn't help but to be mortified. in fact, he was so embarrased that his stomach hurt so badly he had not touched on item on the plate in front of him which was funny considering indigo hadn't either. instead, he had just stared- from the moment the mischosen words left jae's mouth to the tense setting they found themselves in now.

did i do something wrong? i thought he liked me too... jae thought, scratching his head as a deep blush resided on his pale skin that spoke many things; his embarrasement, his shame- his panic that flowed over the top as if someone was pouring into a cup that was already abudantly full and watching as the liquid spilled onto the carpet below. it was only when jae heard a small sigh from the boy across the table could his heart be given some type of solace, his confused, doe brown eyes meeting indigo's in a heartbeat.

"i don't get you jae." indigo murmured finally, causing the concered younger's boy heart to drop all the way to his feet. "dios ayúdame... how the hell you gonna go to ignoring me to just having feelings for me?"
"ignoring you?" jae repeated half-heartedly, his chest flaring with a deep sorrow at the possibility that he could've ever made indigo feel that he wasn't being catered to.
"you girlfriend tried to literally choke me," the boy with wild curls pointed out, trying not to raise his voice as he struggled with controlling the frustration that was rising to his system. "you did all that cutesy shit and wrapped me up and treated my bruises and shit but i look up and she still touching what's not hers. stop fucking playing with me jae. if you liked me then why didn't you break up with her? and why did you just pretend like.. like i wasn't trying to show you.."

show me? jae thought before clearing his throat, going to adjust his glasses out of habit when his face turned even redder due to the fact that they were not even on his face.

"i meant all that cutesy stuff," jae muttered. "i know that there's no excuse for staying with lena.. i honestly think that a part of me did it on purpose to get her back for all the times shes cheated on me but i should've never used .. this for that. if i'm being honest, i've barely been conscious this whole week- it's like i'm stuck in a daze. i wasn't thinking about lena.. i got caught up but you're right. i'm sorry. it was selfish and probably really confusing.. but i'm a little bit confused. what do you mean 'show me' c-"
"show you that i like you, you maldito idiota. me gustas y me he esforzado al máximo. nunca lo ves jae."