𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞...

❝ look, i lovehis curvesbut what's more preferredis the wayhe articulates wordscan't help butobserve and starewhen he inthe mirror ❞

❝ look, i love
his curves
but what's more preferred
is the way
he articulates words
can't help but
observe and stare
when he in
the mirror ❞

***

third person's pov

"god, what happened between you two?"

the question proposed by yosef, who sat at the head of the table between the the two teenagers who seemed to be completely distant did not provide any solace to the strained tension that polluted the air; in fact, it was so intense that the man himself was forced to acknowledge it in fear that it may have not been some petty childish dispute. no little squabble could produce the way that jae's eyes avoided indigos' as if it was a sure death. no little squabble could produce the way that indigo simply ignored every physical sign of life- barely touched his food, barely talked, and didn't even seem to be present.

"i dunno what you mean. we're good." jae replied, his dark brown eyes not presenting any signs of life- only focusing on the tasks of downing the freshly prepared dumplings yosef prepared as fast as he could, so that he'd be able to escape quickly after.

"man, shut yo gay ass up." indigo mumbled behind his breath, loud enough for jae to hear who easily choked on the food he was eating, dropping the pair of chopsticks laced inbetween his nimble fingers. indigo watched in a somewhat silent delight, calmly taking a bite of a strawberry as jae continued to struggle.

what had even happened really?

neither of the boys were exactly sure, but something in their relationship had shifted quickly overnight- the obvious source that could be credited was the kiss that was shared between the two "friends" that ended with indigo sprinting out of jae's room. however, it wasn't exactly sure what had changed. ideally, everything shoudl've been the way it was yesterday considering that the experiment was indigo's idea, but it became shockingly clear to jae that things were different when the boy very obviously dodged his "goodmorning".

indigo was abosutely shameless about it too. he did not feel the need to say a word to the overthinking teenager, who was at a loss for words at why he had suddenly been shfited to indigo's bad side. unbeknownst to the sixteen year old, who thought he must've scared indigo away with bad breath or something insignificant, he had not caused the boy any anger- only fear.

for the first time in his life, indigo kymani xiomara sariano was scared out out of his fucking mind. the single reason was indigo was used to living his life as his own; producing his own reactions, and controlling his emotions by his lonesome.

now indigo had finaly came across somebody who had the power themself to cause indigo such feelings- to control his emotions and reactions, in a way, and one thing the seventeen year old hated more than being told what to do was somebody else having power over him.

"yeah right," yosef tutted with a roll of his eye. "it's giving.. bullshit."
"ew," jae provoked, his expression wiping with a deep grimace as he shuddered at the usage of the words that did not fit the older male's.. age range. "please don't."