𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧...

* * *

* * *

❝ seems like
i care too much
when i'm all alone
i think that
i'm falling out
you know
what i mean ..?❞

* * *

third person's pov

"what?"

the shock on the sixteen year old's face was greatly prevalent, reddening his cheeks so greatly that jae's whole entire face was a different color in contrast to his hands. the perplexed male quickly put back on his glasses, as if he somehow needed them to understand audibly what indigo had suggested so carelessly.

of course, it seemed like such lengths to go to- seeing if jae enjoyed a kiss was one thing, but seeing if he got a boner from it was a whole different ball game- quite an insidious one, one the painfully sober indigo had to be completely inebriated to suggest.

"it's really your best bet." indigo led on with a somewhat casual shrug, his dark eyes swirling as he continued- continued to wrap the younger boy around his finger more than he already had.

surely, jae couldn't be so stupid that he didn't think indigo didn't notice every single time he'd lay a finger on him, he'd nearly began to shake.

"who else is going to help you? you can't make out with amir."
"i second that," his friend spoke up, jae's panicked eyes meeting the ones of the blonde who wriggled his brows stupidly in a childish manner that didn't help to calm jae- in fact, it only enraged him. "uh, let me give you guys some privacy.."
"amir-" jae hissed just as the basketball player exited quickly, leaving just the boy and the experienced smoker who just continued to get high. indigo's eyes lingered on the sixteen year old who reluctantly met his gaze.

"don't look at me like that." indigo commanded with a scoff. "you think i'm gonna force myself on you or something? i'm obviously waiting for your consensual answer, dipshit."
"that's not what- i- i didn't even say anything actually." jae stammered awkwardly, his heart pounding in his chest before he swallowed. "i don't understand. why would you even- why do i have to- fuck-"

"baby, it's really not that hard," indigo claimed with a bat of his long lashes. "if i turn you on, then a male has an ability to arouse you."

though indigo's statement was true, there was a lingering underbelly to it- one that provided more danger than safety because though it was an elective solution, it forced jae to be honest. perhaps the most terrifying factor was that jae would not be able to control his honesty- if his body was to do the talking for him, then he would not be able to hide the attraction he possessed for him..

anybody with even a shred of common sense would reason that to do it, jae would have to be remotely attracted to indigo- the main reason for the sixteen year old's fear.