𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞...

❝ and baby, you know ikeep it nice and warm to satisfyyou know that i am always hot for youand if there's any kindof love that will exemplifymy sweetie,i have got that kind of love times two ❞

keep it nice and warm to satisfy
you know that i
am always hot for you
and if there's any kind
of love that will exemplify
my sweetie,
i have got that kind of love times two ❞

***

𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"soo... what are we doing for prom guys?"

the energetic question proposed by smiling girl fell on the deaf ears of jae and amir, who barely even reacted to the question proposed by aya. as it could be imagined, the boys weren't exactly experts at planning things that partook in the group and usually just went along with whatever her and damilola came up with but since the loud cheerleader was absent from the table that day, it was a bit harder to gather their attention without the slight threat dami proposed behind it.

"prom?" jae repeated. the brunette seemed to be thinking, his still almond eyes slightly glancing up from the picture of amir's current victim- the girl he would decide to lead on next with no real intentions of making her his before shrugging. for some reason, the straight a-student seemed to be a bit hesitant to settle in, his eyes constantly observing the room and often straying , seeming to be filled with some unknown element that made them oddly dreamy.

the absence of the boy that was usually stuck to his shoulder- or, more accurately, to his waist was obviously the reason. though indigo didn't exactly admire his friend group, he tolerated it more now that lena wasn't currently there and besides ever since that had happened jae found himself extremely attached to the short ball of anger that he called his boyfriend. extremely attached and very touchy, which was quite a suprise to the younger boy who had never thought that he was capable of wanting to touch someone 24/7 but every single time he saw his pretty face he couldn't help his wandering hands and lucky for him, indigo didn't mind it at all.

"yes, prom," the hijabi muttered. "what's wrong with you today, jae? you seem really spacy."

mans still hasn't gotten his soul back from when it was sucked out of him, amir thought, glancing over at the sixteen year old's who's eyes seemed to be a little bit more blanker than usual.

it was obvious that he had changed a bit; the naturally friendly boy was usually very open and kind, but his nature seemed to revert into that of a more private person day by day. it was obvious to those around him that despite
his silence about it, something about the boyishly clueless individual had shifted.

"i'm fine." the brunette clarified with a simple smile before trying to pay more attention to his friend's subject. "when is it again?"
"since this month just started, i think it's next month."
"i wonder who i should take with me." amir began to think, causing the girl across from to shake her head at his shamlessly slutty behavior that never seemed to cease, no matter how many people he came across.
"no one," jae tutted sarcastically, a slight twinkle in his eyes. "don't you think you've broken enough hearts? what is this, the second girl already this month?"
"i can't keep them off of me." the arrogant football player proposed with a chuckle, watching as the junior's face across from him only plunged deeper into the disgust she held for his behavior. "do i disgust you aya?"