New Kid (Maetee/T-Rex)

"No." The man said, glaring at the guy sitting in front of him. 

"But the ad said you are looking for tenants." The man fidgets nervously. He was looking for a room outside the college. He was excited to find the pamphlet, rushing immediately to the address. To his luck, the owner of the house was a grumpy moron. 

"We are full." Watee utter coldly. 

"How can there be no room so fast?" Maetee asked confused, and a little irritated.

"Easily." Watee retort. Maetee was ready to talk back, but he was interrupted by the sound of the bare feet paddling on the floor. Soon after, a short cute boy dressed in an oversized t-shirt and shorts showed up. He was licking a lollipop, observing the new kid. After a while, he skipped to the owner, nestling on his lap. 

"Watee, let's keep him. He's cute." The boy pouted, caressing the other's cheek. Maetee's face reddens as he witnesses the intimate interaction. 

"We have no room for him." Watee pointed out, making the boy sulked. 

"He can stay with me, please." the smaller man pleaded.

"Fine." Watee sigh.

"You are lucky, my brother likes you, and I am warning you. Keep your hands away from him." Watee growled before pushing his brother off of him and leave the room. 

"Hi, I am T-Rex. Watee's younger brother. Sorry for his rudeness and welcome." T-Rex introduced himself with a gentle smile. 

"I am Maetee. Thank you for your help." Maetee stood up, grinning at T-Rex, following him to his new room.