Teach (Pick/Rome)

Author's note: Continuation from Learn. I am planning one more part. 😉🤭

The three days turned to a week, and Pick was beyond frustrated. He knew he fucked up. He shouldn't have reacted that way. Having Rome avoid him was teaching him a good lesson. His heart was in constant pain, yearning for the small junior's affection.  He was in love but had no way to get through with his planned confession. That Din kid was just everywhere acting as a shield. He was close to asking Porsche and Emma for help, but he dismissed the idea immediately. It was his mess, and he had to take care of it himself. 

Hiding behind the corner of Rome's dorm building wasn't smart, especially with the pouring rain. Rome was saying goodbye to Din in front of the entrance. Pick growled involuntarily, swearing not to let that annoying boy near his Rome in the future. He waited after Rome entered the building, and Din disappeared from his sight before he slipped in. 

He was standing in front of Rome's room, his confidence suddenly missing. His body was shaking from cold as he was soaking wet from the rain and nervousness. He was about to knock when the door opened, revealing frowning Rome. 

"Do you intend to stand in front of my room the whole night, or will you come inside and get dry?" Rome spoke up, throwing a towel at Pick's stunned face.