Detention (Off/Gun)

Author's note: A small continuation from Subject. I don't think there will be more. I am running out of cute nicknames. 😅 😂

Gun was fuming in anger. He should be happy that he passed the Latin exam. And he wanted to tell it to Off. But for some reason, he ends up in detention. Yes, you hear right, detention. Even Gun himself was surprised it was possible at university. He was alone with the Latin professor in the detention room, fidgeting under the stern gaze of the older man. 

"So, Gun. Tell me." The professor asked, standing up from his seat. 

"What?" Gun blinked in confusion. 

"Did it work?" The old man spoke up as he slowly made his way towards the perplexed boy. 

"I don't understand." Gun tilted his head to the side, his eyebrows furrowed. 

"Did you summon him?" The professor leaned forward, his face inch away from Gun. 

"Summon?" Gun decided to play dumb, but to his luck, the old geezer saw through him. 

"You did!" The man yells excitedly, startling him. 

"Call him." He demanded, gripping Gun's hand firmly. He tried to get away from the crazy man, but he was stronger than him. 

"You are insane," Gun muttered. The behaviour of the Latin professor terrified him. 

"Let me go." He tried to get free from the man's clutches. The old man laughs at his attempt. 

"I knew you had it in you." He grinned, pulling Gun closer, sniffling his hair. Gun trambles in fear, eyes wide when he's suddenly ripped out of the man's hands. 

"This dumpling belongs to me." The enraged voice echoed through the room. 

"Disappear you, filthy human." Off roared, watching the frightened man crawling away. The demon held a shivering Gun against his chest. 

"I am here, squishy." Off let the smaller snuggle closer to him. 

"Thank you," Gun whispered, his face hidden in the crook of the demon's neck. 

"He won't touch you again, pumpkin." 

Gun nodded, still safely wrapped in the taller's embrace. 

"Off," Gun muttered. 

"Yes, Chang noi? (little elephant in Thai)"

"I pass the Latin exam."