Evaluation (Maetee/T-Rex)

T-Rex was sitting at the kitchen table, notebook and notes sprawled before him. He was chewing on the pencil, immersed in his thoughts. He pouted unconsciously as he typed few lines in the opened file. The assignment for his psychology class was supposed to be easy, but now he finds it hard to put all his notes together. Who would have known, the evaluation of one month in his life would be so difficult. 

"What are you doing?" T-Rex got interrupted by the Maitee, who came in the kitchen to make launch. 

"Month evaluation." T-Rex pouted once more, sighing. Maitee smiled, nodding in understanding.

"Is it hard?" He asked.

"I don't know. I have all the notes, but I don't know how to put them together." The smaller man laid his head on the table in despair. Maitee shook his head, peeking at papers scattered across the desk. 

"I wouldn't know too." He said with brow furrowed. 

"Really?" T-Rex mutters. 

"I went with Maetee to the park. I helped Maetee with his script. Maetee taught me a new incantation. Maetee had a nightmare, so we cuddled. Maetee helped me choose a gift for dad." Maitee read aloud.

"All it says is Maetee this and that." He pointed out. T-Rex's eyes widen, and his face turned red.