Lesson (Pick/Rome)

Author's note: Last part of Pick/Rome miniseries. I think Rome forgive Pick too soon. 🤣😊

Pick was taking a hot shower, still shocked how Rome knew about him. He was sure no one could spot him, but that was not a point. Rome let him inside his room, lending him his oversized clothes and even cooking for him. He can't fuck this up. He dressed the clothes Rome threw to his face, taking a deep breath before coming out of the bathroom. Rome was setting up a table pouting and murmuring something under his nose. He looked adorable. Pick shook his head, making his way to the younger. 

"Rome." He started carefully.

"What?" Rome replied wannabe coldly. 

"Sit down and eat." The boy commanded, putting a plate with hot soup in front of Pick. Rome plopped on the chair across from him, trying to look only at his food. They ate in silence for a while before Pick gathered the courage to speak. 

"I am sorry, Rome." 

Rome raised his head, curiously peeking at the taller man, waiting for him to continue. 

"I fucked up big time. I shouldn't have yelled at you." Pick apologised. Rome huffed, frowning. 

"I mean it. Please don't ignore me." The taller continued. 

"I will do anything, Rome. Just don't turn away from me." He begged as he reached for Rome's hand, caressing it. He watched Rome fighting the smile that was slowly creeping on his face. Pick stood up, walking closer to the younger boy, not letting his hand go. He stopped in front of him, putting their intertwined hands on his chest.

"It hurts here. When you are not with me, ignoring me, being mad at me." Pick looked in Rome's eyes. They were glistering with tears.

"Don't level me, please." He added as he leaned closer, connecting their lips in a sweet kiss. 

"I won't leave you. I promise," Rome whispered, smiling, leaning for another kiss.