Student (Thawin/Punn)

Author's note: Continuation of Thawin/Punn miniseries. 😉

Punn is smarter than most of the kids his age. He was aware of the fact, yet it didn't make his life easier. Skipping two grades made him the youngest student in the class and the centre of countless bullying. Punn's family didn't have money to spare for his transfer, so he had to endure it. It was until he met Thawin. Not only he was handsome, but he was smart too. He had top grades, and even though he was poor, no one dared to mess with him. 

You could tell Punn developed a crush on him. 

Being locked in the bathroom wasn't Punn's ideal way to spend a break, but at least he wasn't drenched with water today. He was quietly sitting in the cubicle, waiting for any student to went inside. As soon he heard footsteps, he jumped on his feet, pounding on the door in the hope of getting free. It didn't take long for the door to open. And there he was facing Thawin. 

That day was the beginning of their journey. 

"Hey, baby. What are you thinking about?" Thawin pulled Punn out of his thoughts, slipping his hands around the boy's slim waist. 

"Just reminiscing," Punn murmured as he turned around, hiding his face into Thawin's chest.