Spelling (Off/Gun)

"Stop making fun of me, P'Tay," Gun whined as the older man laughed at his mistake. The small boy knew he wasn't good at spelling, but it didn't mean he had to be teased for it, especially if he tried to improve. 

"Poor Peng, he will have a hard time with you in one team." Tay grinned again. Gun pouted sadly in mentioning Papii. He didn't want to be a burden to him too. 

"You know, pet, you should take lessons in between the shootings," Tay advised him, trying to suppress the incoming fit of laughter. 

"You are cruel." Gun's eyes started to water. 

"Are you alright?" Off asked as soon as he entered the School Ranger's waiting room. He spotted his cute partner quiet and teary-eyed, hiding in the corner, clutching a piece of paper and pen. He made his way to the poor boy, sending a glare to his best friend along the way. Off kneeled in front of Gun, caressing his soft cheeks. 

"P'Tay was making fun of me," Gun muttered. Off turned around to face Tay, waiting for a further explanation. 

"Sorry, Peng, but his spelling is hilarious. I couldn't help myself." He tried to defend himself. Off growled, giving his attention back to the smaller man. He glanced at the paper the younger was holding, reading a few lines written on it. The corner of his lips raised. 

"That's not how you spell boyfriend, baby." He whispered, kissing the Gun's forehead, making him blush.