Project (Khai/Third)

Author's note: Continuation of Khai/Third miniseries. 🤭

It turned out, Khai told every detail of his project "perfect date" to Two while they were drunk.  They were both sitting on the bed, talking. Two was still not utterly sure of Khai's intentions, but he somehow allowed him to court Third. Khai was beyond happy. 

"I will help you. But I am doing it for Third." Two said, standing up. 

"I swear, Khai. If you hurt him, you are dead." He warned him. 

"I would never hurt him," Khai stated sincerely, as he stood up as well. Two throw some of his clothes to his friend before moving to the kitchen. 

When Khai entered the room, Bone and Two were already eating, and Third was roaming carefully around the counter. He was stunned at how easily the blind boy moved across the place without injuring himself or getting help. 

"Morning, Khai. Don't stare at Third too much, or he will melt." Bone smirked. 

"Annoying," Khai muttered awkwardly. 

"Sit down, Khai." Two pointed at the chair beside him. Khai hesitated. He wanted to help Third with whatever he was doing. 

"Third is not some damsel in distress. He can do things by himself." Two added, glancing at Khai in understanding. The taller man nodded as he plopped next to his friend. He watched Third walking towards him confidently with a bowl in one hand. His fingers were tracing the furniture on his side, reassuring himself of the right path. When the boy's fingertips lightly touched his back, Khai found his heart racing. 

"Enjoy." Third smiled in the direction where he sensed Khai before he sat down himself. 

"That's delicious," Khai hummed in satisfaction as he tasted the porridge. 

"Thank you." Third beamed. 

"You made it?" Khai was surprised. 

"Hmm. I can cook." Third answered shyly, lowering his head back down. Khai was watching the smaller man with admiration. He was able to do a lot of things by himself despite his handicap. The more Khai knew about Third, the more he wanted to make their first date unforgettable.

 He was determined to make Third happy.