Course (Off/Gun)

For the past few weeks, whenever the tall actor arrives in the office, the nicely wrapped cake was waiting for him on his desk. At first, he tried to find out where was it coming from, but strangely, no one knows. He guessed it was from a fan and let it slide. The first ones he received looked somehow weird, and Off assumed it was homemade. He tried it nonetheless. It was delicious. 

The filming of his new drama was hard, and he always comes to the office tired. But it took just a bite from a sweet treat, and his mood lifts constantly. As he was enjoying the chocolate cake, his thoughts wander to Gun. He didn't see the small man in a while. They texted and video called, but Off suddenly miss the physical contact with him. Whenever he tried to ask Gun to meet, he only got cute no in response. Gun was too busy for his liking. 

The next day Off came to the GMM building earlier. Filming ended sooner than planned, and he was curious if he will be able to see an anonymous pastry chef. He hides in one of the cubical and waited. Soon after, he heard the door open and someone tiptoeing to his desk. He peeked through the small gap catching a glimpse of Gun. The younger actor looked around before carefully putting the wrapped dessert on the table.

Smiling to himself, Off stood up and quietly moved behind Gun. His arms find their way around his slim waist, pulling him closer to his chest.  

"Papii!" Gun squeaked in surprise.

"Hello there, my pastry chef." Off smiled, kissing the top of Gun's head, receiving an adorable giggle in response.