Education (Thawin/Punn)

Author's note: Thawin/Punn continuation. More Thawin than Punn, though. 😅

This world was a place where only the rich and privileged had a chance. If you had money, you could buy anything no matter how stupid you are, even education. Thawin knew it, and that is why he uses it in his favour. It won't hurt anyone if he rips off a few snobs. He made his way to the nice-looking cafe, looking around for his client. He spotted the kid sitting at the corner dressed in the brands from head to toes. A corner of his mouth twitched with distaste before he plopped in front of the boy. 

"Where is it?" The boy asked arrogantly. 

"Money first."Thawin snickered, not minding the kid's angry expression, as he slid the book across the table. The boy took it and secretly inserted the thick envelope inside the hollowed book, sliding it back to Thawin. 

"If you pull any trick on me, you are done for," Thawin warned before handing a nicely wrapped package to the arrogant student. 

"I out of here." He added, standing up. He walked past the counter, glancing at the desserts on display. Thawin stopped abruptly, ordering some of the sweets for his hardworking boyfriend. He couldn't wait for Punn to taste them and maybe reward him for bringing them to him.