Subject (Off/Gun)

Author's note: Kill me. I am a hopeless case. 🤦‍♀️

It was New's fault. How could he convince him to choose Latin as an additional subject? He wasn't even interested in the language. Right, New's crush was attending the class, and he didn't want to go alone, so he dragged him along. 

Gun was fuming with anger as he was left alone studying for the final exam. He was flipping through pages of old Latin books, not understanding a thing written inside. He stopped at the weird sentence, reading it out loud with a sigh.  

"Fuck." The deep voice spoke up right beside him, startling him. Gun turned around, spotting a handsome, tall man dressed in all black. The small boy was shocked, knowing he was alone in this part of the library till now. 

"Hey, cutie. Why did you call me?" The man asked, wriggling his eyebrow seductively at him. 

"Me?" Gun tilted his head in confusion. As long as he knew, he didn't call anyone. 

"Sure, babe. Do you see anyone else here?" The man spoke up again. 

"I didn't call anyone. I don't even know you." Gun defended himself.

"Oh, you did, sweetie." The man smirked, leaning closer to panicking Gun. 

"I am Off Jumpol, btw. The great demon."

"Demon? Are you kidding me?" Gun laughed. 

"Do I look like I am? You summoned me with that Latin phrase, honey." Off pointed at the old book spread in front of the tiny boy. Gun's eyes travelled on the page, cold sweat forming on his forehead. Did he summon a demon? 

"So, kitten. What do you want from me?" Off sit beside Gun, leaning dangerously close to his pale face, making him blush. 

"Teach me." Gun stuttered. His eyes didn't leave the handsome demon. 

"Teach you what, my baby boy?" Off's lips brushed his ear. 

"Latin." Gun swallowed hard. He accidentally summoned a demon, so he at least can take advantage of it. Off pulled away, piercing Gun with his sharp eyes.

"It won't be for free, though, cutie pie." He grinned. 

"What do you want?" Gun asked, forcing a smile. 

"How about a kiss, sweetie." Off smirked, stealing a quick peck from the stunned boy before he took an open textbook and started to explain Latin grammar.