The school (Off/Gun)

Author's note: Continuation from Classroom. 😉

From that day, the whole school knew about Off pinning after a Gun. The basketball team captain didn't hold back after he found out the cute librarian liked him too. He followed him everywhere, waiting for him in front of his class, watching him at the library, accompanying him to the cafeteria. Gun didn't know what to think of this whole situation. He was afraid his crush was making fun of him. Yet he was proved wrong as Off dragged him one day to his training.

"So you are finally dating him?" One of the boys, his name was Arm, asked curiously.

"I don't know what you see in him, Gun." Tay Off's other friend shook his head as he looked at dumbfounded Gun.

"He's super annoying and loud." Arm pointed out.

"Hey, I am not." Off defended himself.

"Do I annoy you, Gun?" The captain turned around, taking Gun's hand in his, making him blush.

"You don't." The boy whispered shyly.

"But you do follow me like a puppy." He added, tilting his head to the side cutely, getting an affectionate pinch to the cheek in response.

"You do realize they didn't deny the dating part?" Tay whispered to Arm, receiving a nod in confirmation.