Learn (Pick/Rome)

Pick knew Rome had a lot of admirers, but he started to notice it more lately. He could live with knowing only Din was after his friend. That boy was harmless in his eyes. Yet seeing the others gravitate to the cute boy didn't sit well with him. The weird feeling in his heart every time someone approached Rome was terrifying him. Yet Pick decided to ignore whatever he was feeling, only to learn the hard way he shouldn't have push it aside. 

That particular day seemed the same as any other before. Rome was pestering him with his annoying smile and wandering hand, grabbing him here and there, making him irritated. He liked having Rome's attention, but for no particular reason, his nerves snapped, and he ended up shouting at the poor boy. 

From that day, Rome keeps his distance. And of course, Din was at his side, right after he found out, about their argument. Pick thought nothing of it at first. He was sure Rome would crawl back to him and apologise for ignoring him. He was wrong, though. It was three days and no sign of his small friend. Every time he wanted to approach him, Din appeared out of nowhere, telling him Rome didn't want to talk to him. Pick was beyond angry. Rome was his, and someone like Din had no right to keep him away from him. He was determined to get his cute junior back.