Professor (Off/Gun)

It wouldn't be the first time Gun woke up to the smell of something burning. He inhaled a good amount of smoke before he decided to get out of the bed and close the still open window. The person who moved in next to his apartment last week was getting on his nerves. Gun swear if he had to hear the smoke alarm one more time, he would go insane. It was his day off, and he planned to stay curled under covers on his comfortable sofa and watch some sappy drama the whole day. But the ungrateful human being, who didn't know how to cook, pissed him off. 

He stormed out of his flat wearing an oversized t-shirt and random shorts, knocking angrily at the neighbour's door. The door opened in a few minutes, revealing a tall, handsome man. His brown hair was dishevelled. The grey shirt he was wearing showed how unsuccessful his attempt to make some decent food was. 

"Look, Mr neighbour. I am impressed by people who try to improve themselves. But your countless failed attempts to cook are getting on my nerves. I do not appreciate waking up to the hideous smell of burning food. And I don't like a smoke alarm beeping disturbing me on my off day. So, it's either you stop cooking or let me teach you some basics. You choose." Gun sputtered out, waiting for an answer. 

The tall man was observing him with an amused expression before stepping aside and making way for him to come inside. 

"I am Off Jumpol." The man introduced himself.

"How should I address you, Mr professor?" He added, smirking. 

"Gun Atthaphan," Gun answered, stopping in his tracks as he spotted the disaster that happened in his neighbour's kitchen. 

"Did the typhoon pass through?" He asked, blinking rapidly. 

"Maybe," Off answered, embarrassed of the state of his kitchen. 

"Let's clean this up and start the lesson later." Gun sigh before moving into the centre of the room.  

It took approximately an hour to clean and an extra hour to teach Off simple recipes. They were sitting at the table enjoying the meal when Off spoke up. 

"So, Gun. When will be the next lesson?" 

"Give me your number, and I will tell you." Gun winked, sliding his phone towards the grinning Off.