Graduation (Pick/Rome)

Pick was tossing on the bed, trying to fall asleep. His graduation day was nearing, and he didn't know how to ask Rome to attend it without looking too desperate or too in love. He was sure his tiny boyfriend would go even without him asking. Then he remembered a conversation with his idiotic best friend. 

"Did you asked Rome to attend your graduation?" Porsche asked curiously.

"Why would I? He's my boyfriend. He would come even without asking." Pick snorted. 

"Really, Pick? Are you serious?" Porsche exclaimed. He was evidently shocked by the lack of his best friend's common sense. 

"What now?" Pick growled.

"You have to ask him. He would feel as if you didn't want him there." Porsche enlightened him. 

"He won't." Pick stated, but he wasn't sure. Rome was the type to get upset with things like this. 

Pick sit up, moaning in annoyance, grabbing his phone and write the message. He hesitated before sanding it. He waited impatiently for a replay. His phone beeped a minute later. 

"Of course, I will come to your graduation, P'Pick. I love you." Pick sights in relief, as he lied back, holding the phone in one hand, thinking if he should reply to Rome's I love you or not.