Score (Khai/Third)

Author's note: Continuation of Khai/Third mini-series. 😍🤭

It was a week Third met Khai face to face. They tried to meet as much as possible, but Two and Bone always find a way to interrupt them. It was painfully obvious their friends didn't like the idea of him and Khai together. 

"Third," Khai spoke softly, sitting beside the younger one on the bench. 

"Khai." Third smiled, turning around to face him. 

"Did you wait long?" Khai asked, taking Third's hand in his. 

"No."

"I was thinking." The older man started. Third tilted his head, sensing nervousness in Khai's voice.

"Our faculty soccer team is playing against the engineers." Khai continued. He never felt so nervous to ask anyone out. 

"I know. Bone is on the team." Third nodded. 

"I thought if you'd like to go with me." Khai gathered t courage, waiting anxiously for Third's answer. 

"Only if you want to." He quickly added, after a minute of no response from the smaller guy. 

"Two won't like it." Third pointed out.

"I will take care of it." Khai squeezed the hand in his tighter, assuringly. 

"I want to go with you." Third nodded as he shyly bites his lower lip, his eyes fixed somewhere behind Khai. 

"Yes!" Khai jumped from the bench, pumping his fist in the air, making Third giggle cutely with his enthusiasm. 

"You won't regret going on a date with me." Khai grinned, feeling like he just scored a hattrick himself. He didn't saw how Third frozen, and his face turned a deeper shade of pink with the word date he just let out of his mouth.