"Please Be Okay..."

----- Jason's smile

A/N

I hope you guys like this chapter.

But what i meant by commenting is like basically just reacting to what happens. It let's me know if u like the characters or what you didnt like or what was funny and what wasn't funny.

You get me? You pickin up wut im puttin down bros?

Okay. We all good then!

BUT THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED!!! <3 i love you!!!

PS: THIS IS A HELLA LONG CHAPTER! You're so very welcome.
-ceci

Chapter 14
DANGER'S POV:

"Kennedy?" I spoke out when i saw her sitting on the bench in the garden.

"Danger." She looked up, with a small smile on her face. "No gold chain?"

Did i really wear it that often?

"Not tonight. What are you still doing here?" I walked over and sat next to her, holding the rose.

"Carter stood me up."

I clenched my jaw, "are you fucking kidding me?"

"Nope." She shook her head, "what are you doing here? I thought for sure you would've stayed away tonight. Especially after what i said."

I sighed, "I deserved it. Everything you said to me, did to me... I deserved all of it, and i'm sorry Kennedy."

"No you didn't. I was being really bitchy."

"Can you just take my apology..." I chuckled a little.

"Sorry. Apology accepted. But i'm sorry as well for over reacting sometimes... I don't want you to leave m..." She paused and scratched her head, "leave me.. Alone. You know? Because of Nikolai."

I shook my head, "you know the least you could do is admit to just wanting me around... You don't have to say you're in love with me or anything...." I shrugged, messing with her.

"Uh! I am not in love with you!" She smacked my arm.

I stared at her with a smirk on my face, "so you don't feel the same?"

"I mean i- wait what?" She stuttered a bit.

"You heard me. That's right, i'm in love with you Kennedy." I admitted.

She sat there in disbelief.

"You may get on my nerves, a lot, but you're so much fun to be around. You're adorable, beautiful, smart... I've never felt this way about a girl before, so if you could just take my word for it, i don't really know how to express my... Feelings in a nice way." I pouted.

She laughed and bit her lip, and damn was it sexy.

"I believe you. You want to know something?" She smiled.

"What?"

"I'm in love with you too. I can really believe it myself, but i am, and i'm happy about it. When i'm with you, i really don't see Danger. I just see this guy who's had a bad life, and it wasn't his fault. He just needs guidance, and someone to love him for him, and not because they're scared of him."

I listened to her words and the passion behind them, i didn't realize that she scooted closer to me.

"Is that for me?" She nodded towards the flower.