"it's who i am"

Kennedy's Point of View:

"Are you going to tell me your name this time?"

"K... Kennedy."

"Danger."

She smirked and giggled at me as if she was waiting for my actual name.

"I'm a criminal sweet cheeks. I'm not going to tell you my real name. Danger is what everyone knows me by." Danger's presence was off-feeling... Like disturbing.

This wasn't how i felt that night... For some reason i felt safe, but this time i was scared.

"Are you dangerous?"

"You have no idea." An evil grin appeared on his face as he pulled his gun out and cocked it back.

"Wait please!! I... I didn't do anything to you i'm not harming anyone!" I cried and fell to my already bloody knees.

"Didn't i tell you to never come here again?" His voice was more sinister.

"Yes but that doesn't justify killing me!"

"Who said anything about it being justified? Besides, i don't show any mercy to people who ignore my commands. I'm a killer, it's who i am..."

My eyes met his. They were dark, evil, merciless... I'd never seen him so terrifying.

"It's who i'll always be."

*bang*

My body shot up, my heart was pounding, and i had been crying in my sleep. I looked to my left and Jason wasn't there. The faint sounds of the shower running notified me where he was. I looked down realizing i was naked and i grabbed the sheets for cover. The windows were blocked by the curtains and only one line of direct sunlight was passing through. I took a deep breath as an attempt to relax my nerves. I got up, leaving the blanket down and i walked into the bathroom. It was foggy, and humid.

"Kenny?" I heard Jason's voice from the shower.

I stepped in and he turned around, "baby what's wrong? You look scared."

I hesitated to tell him, "nothing i'm fine."

"I know you're not, tell me. Bad dream?"

I nodded, and he brought me into his arms. I wrapped mine around his waist and hugged him tight.

"Was it about me?" He sighed.

I stayed silent, and i heard him swallow the lump in his throat.

I looked up at him, "it... It was the night you saw me back on your street again. Except this time you... You were different. You were heartless. You... Your eyes were filled with anger and evil. I was so scared... You... You killed me."

Jason was silent, i knew telling him about this dream would hurt him, but he wanted to know.

"Kennedy it was a bad dream. I'm not like that... I didn't kill you that night."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. You seemed like you had been through enough for one night. Also, I've never killed an innocent woman." He admitted.