Chapter 14

I'm sorry for having to repeat this, but a lot of people are still confused and asking me why DEMI's name changes to ALEX. If you had read the intro and A/N, you would of known that i had changed and will edit it all later when i have time. I'm sick of people asking me.    

Inform me of any mistakes :)

Chapter 14

~~Demi's POV~~

"I'll go easy on you Alvaro." Lucas grins

Oh I should be saying that to you, you mother ducker!

I smirk. "I think you just made a mistake, Lucas."

Let the games begin....

I stand into position as I crack my fingers and take a deep breath in. Lucas grins as he gets into position as well. Someone yells 'go' signalling us that the fight has begun.

Now let's see how good he really is. If he was a good and well trained fighter, then he'd wait for me to make the first move.

We begin to circle each other slowly, eyeing every movement made and careful not to miss a second as that one little second could be the biggest advantage to give to your opponent.

When neither of us would make the first move, we both charge at each other at the same time except Lucas cleverly pivots and bends down as I go for a kick to the stomach. Not wasting a second, he jumps back up and tries to land a punch to my face which I managed to block.

I threw punches everywhere I could but he easily dodged them as if he's been doing this all his life. I bring up my left hand which gives him the signal that I was aiming for his right cheek. As he prepares to dodge the punch, I knee him where the sun don't shine and punch the left side of his face, having him groan and fall to the ground. Everyone around us cheers but I knew he wasn't about to give up.

Like a professional ninja, in a matter of five seconds, Lucas jumps back up and punches my right jaw, tripping  me using his foot as he swings it across to hit my ankle. I collapse onto the floor, tasting the metallic blood that had me cringing in disgust. He gets down lower so we are face to face and smirks.

"No one can beat me!" He whispers but boy was he wrong.

You see people, my motto should never be forgotten.

'Don't ever mess with me!'

I give him a weak smile before I pounce on him, sending him flying back to hit the hard concrete floor with a thud as I straddle his waist and bring my face closer to his, where our uneven breaths was blowing against each others faces. I may not win by beating the crap out of him, but I am irresistible and shall use that to my advantage. 

"Lucas...." I whispered in his ear and mentally grin when I noticed the small shiver of pleasure course through his body. I brush my lips gently against his as I feel his hands holding my waist firmly, begging to have me closer.

"Lucas....just know one thing babe..." I whisper again and I see him nod, telling me to keep talking.

"Demi Alvaro always wins." The second those words left my mouth, I gave him a good punch to the nose, stomach and finally, a kiss on the cheek before walking away with my 5000 grand. 

Sometimes with violence you don't always win, so you gotta seduce them.

Oh life is so sweet.

******

Climbing up the stairs to my hotel where I have been staying since my so called 'mother' kicked me out of her life for good, I had an eery feeling itching inside of my stomach.

Shrugging it off, I reach my hotel door and open it. Sighing, I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water when suddenly a piece of cloth was held firmly on my face, not letting anything but the drugged cloth being breathed in....

~~~~~~~~

Short chapter i know sorry, but I have been busy recently and I thought I'd quickly write up a chapter so it's better than nothing ;)

But Thanks guys for the reads and votes and comments. Like wow! Everyday my reads increase and still shocks me every time.

So continue voting and commenting and I'll continue updating!

Buh byeeeee XD