Chapter 16

I'm sorry for having to repeat this, but a lot of people are still confused and asking me why DEMI's name changes to ALEX. If you had read the intro and A/N, you would of known that i had changed and will edit it all later when i have time. I'm sick of people asking me.

Chapter 16

I hear Cole sigh and feel his warm hands untie my hands from behind and slowly went up to untie the cloth that is currently covering my eyes. When the cloth was finally off, I gasped a little too dramatically.

"Lucas....?"

"Yeah cos Lucas is this sexy." He says as he points to his whole body while rolling his eyes like a girl.

I stare blankly at him. "Uhm...Lucas, stop being stupid and help me before I shove your ego up your ass!" I scold as I try to un-tie the rope that has both my feet tied to the chair.

"Sorry to break it to you darling...but I'm Cole. Lucas is the pathetic excuse of a twin. So don't you dare compare me to that beast!" Cole says and I couldn't help but laugh.

Thirty minutes and fifty eye rolls from Cole later, I managed to calm myself down as I take deep breaths in.

"Oh look, you finally finished....whatever it is you were doing." Cole says irritated and I must say, damn he looks sexy!

"Yes I did finish and it's called laughing by the way. By the looks of it...I don't think you've had any experiences with it. Anyways I was laughing at the fact that you are an identical twin to Lucas yet you call him a beast....Uhh, hello Mr sexy man? You look exactly the same, except your eyes are a little lighter in colour." I say with a frown as I get deep into thought. Why hasn't Lucas mentioned anything about having a twin? I've basically known him since we were in kindergarten together and let me tell you, we were the best of friends anyone has ever seen. That is...until the day that changed everything between us.

Cole was sitting on a chair a few metres away from me and was busy with his phone that he didn't even realise that I managed to get the rope off my feet. I walk up to him and give him a sad smile.

He raises one eyebrow at me as if to say 'what are you doing?'

No..the real question is "What am I doing here?" I ask as i finally realise that I was kidnapped.

Cole just shrugs "I was just told to bring you here and watch you."

"But you do know that I can easily escape. Right?" I say as if to tell him that he's currently doing a bad job at stopping me from escaping.

Cole smirks and says "show me your best."

I grin and scan the room in a matter of ten seconds and that is how a genius idea was formed. I walk backwards slowly to where I was seated on the chair a few minutes ago and pick up the rope that had me tied unwillingly to the chair. I swing the rope around and stare at the caged window, giving him the impression that my plan is to escape by climbing a rope but jets be real here, I am Demi Alvaro for crying out loud.

I have better plans than a rope.

So with a mighty roar, i charge full speed towards Cole and punch him hard in the stomach. He falls to the ground while clutching onto his stomach as he groans in pain. Though he still manages to get back up and not give up, he tries to land a few punches himself but i cleverly grabbed dirt off the ground and blew it into his eyes.