Teddy wet the Beddy

Please ignore the title, I didn't know what else to name it cos if I was to name it 'Authors note' or 'Important' then most of you would probably skip.

BUT LISTEN HERE!!!

I am writing this as of 18/6/17, a good 3-4 years after I wrote this book and let me just tell you, I tried to re read this story and its SO DAMN CRINGE!!

Please, I'm not sure why anyone would want to read this, it made me cringe so baad that I dont even know what I was thinking!!! 

I was seriously only 13 when I planned this and all, 14 when I wrote and published it and so its kinda understandable why its so omg-I-want-to-face-palm-my-face-with-Thors-butt-every-paragraph-I-read.

But I mean, I could re-write this into a WAAAAAY better version since the plot isnt so bad but time is thy enemy and really, I'm too lazy to. 

However towards the end it does get a lot better and you can clearly see the improvement in my writing.

Also, quite a few people have been rude as to why I change the main characters name, Its my book so respect that and don't go commenting that its 'stupid' and that I should 'change it back'

Uhm....Excuse me????

Its my story not yours so shut your un-lubricated butt-hole up and accept my decisions

If not then leave, no one is forcing your fleshy being here.

I'm not a rude or offensive gal but if you're going to comment shit here that isn't necessary or feedback then expect a dozen reports made and mouthful of insults plus a truck load of Shrek's warm stretchy booger.

You obviously wouldn't want hate comments about stupid things on your own stories so dont do it to others. You'll look stupid and pathetic. I'm just saying.

Another thing, I highly recommend you read my other story 'Just Another BadBoy Story', it is much better than this I can 100% guarantee that. Its not cliche and definitely not cringy. 

I don't think anything can be as cringy as this book but if u really want to read it and suffer....Then by all means go for it. I'm not going to stop you.

I could've sworn there was something else I wanted to say here but my stupid blob brain isn't cooperating with me.

Doesn't that infuriate you?

Most of my life i'm like, WHY YOU FAIL ME RIGHT NOW, WORK YOU UNCULTURED IMBECILE! 

OH NO WAIT I REMEMBER!!! 

Okay, so quite a few people have also commented quite rudely as to why the main character is so damn angry and that she needs to take a chill pill.

LISTEN UP YOU VILE HUMAN, I don't care what you think, there was a reason why her personality and character is like that okay?

She has a terrible life so don't expect her to be waltzing down singing cute songs with a rainbow magical unicorn galloping behind her ass because that would BE ABSOLUTELY STUPIDLY RIDICULOUS! 

Okay?

Now that you have understood that, if you don't like angry characters, then LEAVE.

Thank you to those who read this, I love you so much for taking time and I hope you don't end up posting rude comments 

♥♥ Valentina ♥♥

You're all beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!