Chapter 13

I'm sorry for having to repeat this, but a lot of people are still confused and asking me why DEMI's name changes to ALEX. If you had read the intro and A/N, you would of known that i had changed and will edit it all later when i have time. I'm sick of people asking me.    

Chapter 13

"Im quite stunned there Demi. I actually thought you were gonna kill her. Shame, i really wanted to see your big head in prison."

That voice!

My eyes follow the sound of the voice and my face instantly turns into a scowl.

"You heartless prick! I was nearly murdered and you just stood there watching me like this is some action movie?" I growl to the one and only pig, Lucas.

What was he even doing here?

As if reading my thoughts Lucas answers. "I came here earlier to win a match and after winning... There was one hot cat fight happening." He smirks as he walks closer to where I was still standing in shock.

"Tell me Demi...who taught you to fight like that?" Lucas whispers softly whilst tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

Why in the holy nut cracker is he touching my professionally done hair!?

"Unless you want the same happening to your pathetic face, I suggest you not touch me." I give him a sarcastic smile to show him that I was at least trying to be nice.

But this only makes him grin like a kid in candy land. "Is this a challenge I hear?" He questions with a raised eyebrow.

I simply scoff. "Like you'd survive the first three minutes of the fight."

"Fine. I Lucas Miller challenge you, Demi Alvaro, to a bet of $5000 if you win the fight tomorrow night."

I laugh uncontrollably at his lame challenge. "Alright then. I accept your challenge, Miller." I say confidently.

"Okay then, 7pm Tomorrow night at this place here where everyone will be watching. Don't be late Oreo!" Lucas winks and walks away

"Uhm ok then...just walk away like you own the place!" I mumble and kick a nearby rock.

"I heard that!" He shouts over his shoulder.

I'm so gonna beat your fine looking ass, you filthy grandma toes!

* * * * *

Wiping my sweaty face with my black towel that had red fiery flames, I take a huge gulp of my bottle of water and continue punching Lucas- I mean the punching bag that I so cleverly stuck Lucas's face on.

Don't ask where I got a picture of his face. I just got it. Okay? Good.

I've decided to skip school today and train to beat his ass tonight. I finally have a good excuse to punch the organs out of him.

Returning back to Luca- Uhh... punching bag, I throw aggressive punches as my blood boils from his selfish acts. I was nearly killed....yet he just stood there watching and clapping at the oh so wonderful action show like it was freaking normal!