Chapter 6

I'm sorry for having to repeat this, but a lot of people are still confused and asking me why DEMI's name changes to ALEX. If you had read the intro and A/N, you would of known that i had changed and will edit it all later when i have time. I'm sick of people asking me.  

Hey guys another update. Im trying to update as much as i can, school starts in 2 weeks and i won't be able to update much.

Thanks for the reads and don't forget to vote and comment :]

Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

~~Lucas POV~~

After recovering from Demi's painful slap, i get up to meet my friends when i noticed my phone missing. You know that mini heart attack you have when you check your pockets but your phone isn't there. Then i remembered it being snatched out of my hands when i got slapped.

Demi! that girl just never gives up. I smile and shake my head.

I walk into the cafeteria, hoping to find her when suddenly the fire alarm bell rings. Students going crazy and screaming 'fire' like it was the end of the world. Why won't they just calm their titties down? I sigh and shake my head.

Teachers rush out of the office telling students to evacuate but i still had to find Demi. I spot her friend Josh or was it Jack, the one that threatened to kill me a few minutes ago. Ruude. You do not threaten me.

"Ayye Jack, where's Demi? I thought she was with you?" I question him.

"It's Jake," He grits out. " And I don't know, she ran away into the girls bathroom but I think shes already outside." He shrugs and walks out.

Why do I have a feelings that something's wrong?

"Lucas we are evacuating, as much as I don't want to do this but please leave the school grounds. Its dangerous here." My science teacher warns and I make my way outside.

We were all taken to a nearby park where the teachers were marking names off to see if everyone's here.

"Hey Lucas, its Demi and she somehow has your phone...?" Joel comes up to me and hands me his phone.

"Demi is that you? What are you doing with my phone and where are you?" I say worried that something happened to her since I couldn't find her anywhere.

"L-Lucas h-el-p....f-ire in sc-choo-l....t-rap-ped." Demi croaks through the phone but i couldn't really understand. She began coughing continuously until it clicked to me.

She was trapped in the fire...at school....holy bananas! I knew something was wrong!

"DEMI ARE YOU STILL IN SCHOOL!? Im coming just calm down. The fire trucks are already here." I try to assure her as we all hear the sound of the fire truck pass us in full speed.

There was no reply. Why wasn't she replying? "Demi....hello? You there...." Shit I had to get there fast!

I take Joel's phone with me so I can call her and find her easily and run off sprinting as fast as I could. I hear people shouting my name but I don't give two cows.

I have to save Demi...

Even if it means facing one of my fears....fire...

It was how my parents were killed...and I couldn't do anything to save them and till this very day, I drown in guilt and regret, wishing I could go back to that day and do something. This time....I won't let that happen to Demi.

I stop in front of the school watching how the fire was spreading like a wild and uncontrollable beast, destroying everything in its path and leaving it to nothing but black burnt ashes.

I notice the fire fighters loading their water hose, but they didn't know Demi was still in there. I gulp the lump that was formed at the back of my throat, close my eyes and take a deep breath.

You can do this...you won't allow yourself to lose another person when you have the chance to save her.

I rush in through the door where the fire hasn't reached yet and try to enter the corridors, but the doors were locked. I look around while beginning to panic. How do I get in?

I find a broken piece of wood, grab it and smash the windows with it. I hiss out in pain when a pieces of glass hit my skin and cuts it, but that wasn't my biggest problem right now.

I jump through the window, cutting my leg in the process from the sharp edges and look around. Jake said she was in the girls toilets. I run to the corridor where the girls toilets were and right at the end of the corridor, I see something...or maybe someone, lying on the ground.

I hurry towards the thing, hoping it was Demi. When I got close enough, I immediately knew it was her, a sigh of relief escaping my lips.  "Demi....wake up....come on!" I shake her roughly hoping she'd still be alive. I check her pulse and luckily there still was one, but barely. I try to carry her just when I hear a loud breaking and crashing sound. I look behind me to see the fire only a few metres away.

I stood there frozen with shock and fear. Memories of my haunting past come rushing to my head.

Its happening...

Its like the past is repeating itself....

All over again....

~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm do u think he'll come to his senses and get out before something happens....?

Tell me if u see any mistakes, i type this all on my phone but i do edit through it.

Vote

Comment

Do the potato dance XD