Chapter 10

I'm sorry for having to repeat this, but a lot of people are still confused and asking me why DEMI's name changes to ALEX. If you had read the intro and A/N, you would of known that i had changed and will edit it all later when i have time. I'm sick of people asking me.

Lol thanks @madhatter89 for your '10' comments. They actually made my day. This chapter is dedicated for you so thanks once again.

This is a very long chapter so i deserve a trophy! And sorry for any mistakes, tell me if u see any.

Enjoy :]

Valentina <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

Lucas takes a deep breath then looks me straight and hard in the eye, Lifts his hand with his phone in it and it all happened so fast.

*click*

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I yell a little too dramatically and launch myself at him.

We both collapse on the floor with me on top of him, straddling his waist. I grab his phone and I dare say, a little message has popped up saying 'message sent to 476 friends'.

I feel the colour drain off my face. I feel my soul leave my body. I feel my eyes spring out.

"Noo..." I whisper and shake my head rapidly, not believing what my eyes are currently seeing.

"NOOO!! YOU SELFISH HEARTLESS PRICK!" I punch him right on the cheek, just underneath the eye. "WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!?"

Lucas still smirks, though he seems to be in pain from the punch. He gets up and pulls me up too.

His angry glare is back as he stares right into my eyes making me shiver of fear. Before Lucas walked off, he turns around and in a cold tone says, "Oh and by the way Demi, to answer your question, no my mother hasn't taught me manners and respect....she died before she had the chance to." The amount of hatred present towards me was overwhelming that I sorta felt bad but was shocked at the same time.

That must've taken a lot of guts to say that.

Wow...I feel like shmit!

But he deserves it! How dare he do such thing. How am I meant to show my face to the world now?

My reputation is officially ruined.

I groan and try to secretly exit this school like a ninja.

Coast clear!

"Hey pantie princess!"

I freeze in my spot and grit my teeth. I turn around and my eyes meet the makeup bag.

"What do you want, walking STI?" I smirk at Courtney's angry glare.

"Shut up pantie princess!" Courtney smirks back at her lame insult.

I scoff and roll my eyes. "Uhm...so that's meant to be an insult? What a looser!"

Really Demi....looser? Out of all insults and you say looser? Sometimes I wish I could just smash my face with a metal brick!