Cole's Sequel/Ending...

OMG ITS HERE!!! EVERYONE SCREAM ALONG WITH ME!!!!

Actually dont scream, reading over this story, I must say, it has made me cringe quite a few times. And yes I am aware that Alex's ....anger...is maybe a tad bit exagertaed but what can I say?? I was 15 when i wrote it so I demand my voice heard!!!

PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THIS FOR OTHERS!! THANK YOU

Point out any mistakes! I dont mind

Anyways, enjoy!!!!

Tell me what you think!

____________

~~Cole's POV~~ (Squeals and damages everyone's hearing)

Everything I want,

He gets.

Everything I need,

He has.

Everything I desire,

He takes.

And he doesn't even know it.

Lucas may be my twin, my other half, my brother, but the past hasn't been erased from my mind. Its all still fresh; The love he received and I lacked, the parents who adored him but left me, the childhood he had, that I wished I could experience.

Even after living in the agency, he had the one person who understood me.

Alex.

Even after he tried to kill her, she still loves him.

Even after I saved her, she stares at him like one would stare at food.

She was a rare beauty that had captured my attention without even trying. Her strong heart that easily forgave and accepted people was truly something I haven't seen many do.

Every time she's near, I feel like I'm starting to lose control. I want to just grab her waist and smash her inviting lips against mine, kissing her to no end, showing her that I can in fact love her deeply.

However...Lucas has clearly shown his claim on her, and this angered me. He would kiss her cheek or peck her lips when ever I'm near. Almost like warning me off.

I hate watching him have everything I desired and wanted for myself. I hate watching him smile and laugh, going on with his day, whilst I sit and worry if my life will forever be like this. Yet despite myself knowing that I was born and treated like this from day one, then I'm not sure what makes me think that It'll ever get better. I guess Alex taught me to hope.

There's only one thing I can do, and only one person to help me with this. The one person that I had relied on from the beginning. I grab my phone and call the one person who I was pretty sure is going to be mad and give me an earful...

"Hello? Someone better be dying cos I better not be wasting my precious pizza time." Her all too familiar voice snaps from the other side.

I chuckle and shake my head. "Chill Courtney, its me." I was met with silence and I had to even double check that the line wasn't cut.

What if its the calm before the storm....?

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU LEFT ME HANGING LIKE THIS! I WAS WORRIED SICK AND EVEN BEGAN BITING MY NAILS AND NOW THEY LOOK HIDEOUS THANKS TO YOUR HEARTLESS BEATING HEART!" Courtney's voice booms through the phone, though not affecting me.

"Yeah okay, listen close." I begin, rolling my eyes which I had developed the habit from no one other than Alex. "I need to leave this place, I feel like I don't belong and I cant even look at Alex without wanting to yank my hair out of guilt for making you do all these things to her. I'm sorry for making you seem like the one who started the fire, I'm sorry for getting you hurt by Alex, despite knowing that she is one heck of a tough fighter but I had to do it otherwise Hayden would've killed me." I sigh, finally having the courage to apologise to her.