Chapter 4

I'm sorry for having to repeat this, but a lot of people are still confused and asking me why DEMI's name changes to ALEX. If you had read the intro and A/N, you would of known that i had changed and will edit it all later when i have time. I'm sick of people asking me.  

Hey guys thank you for the reads and thank you AlexandraBlake for your votes. I appreciate them.

Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

~~~Demi's POV~~~

Who hell does this creep think he or she is? What a loser. I swear I will find what idiot did this lame and retarded prank and shove the failure up their ass.

"Geez mad woman! no need to smash the lockers in order to calm yourself. I mean look at your locker now....you've broken a piece off!"

"Shut up Lucas or I'll do the same to your enormous yet useless head." I snap back.

"Uhm lets not forget that I still know your dirty little secret." Lucas says with a grin and slaps my butt, Obviously enjoying this.

I feel my anger boil inside me. "This isn't over yet!" And with that, I stomp away from the pathetic excuse of a human.

I know what you're probably thinking. So what if everyone found out I have a crush on Hayden, one of the hottest guys in the school. But listen here my dear people, life ain't some fairytale crap. I have a reputation to take care of and if some super model gets in the way and makes me all girly...then I'd have an army of girls running after me to end my life. You can say a  lot have tried to...destroy me. But they have failed! 

I'll just admire his beauty from a distance. I'm sure I can live with that.

* * * * *

Walking out the girls bathroom the next day, I happen to stumble across the one and only Lucas.

I roll my eyes at his irritating smirk and continue walking until I hear the click of a camera. I immediately stop and turn around seeing Lucas on the floor dying of laughter.

"What are you laughing at? You look like a dying seal." I snap with irritation clear in my voice.

He stands up after he calmed down and shows me a photo on his phone. It was a picture of my back with the bottom of my skirt tucked in my pantie from the back and a bit of tissue hanging out of god knows where. I gasp and quickly run back into the girls bathroom to fix myself up. That stupid googly slimy booger poop! How dare he!? Does he have no manners or respect to women?

I open the door furiously and stomp out to the still laughing Lucas. I push him to the ground as he was distracted by laughing and straddle him to hold him place whilst I bring my fist up.

"Delete it now or that pretty useless and eye blinding face of yours will be destroyed." I threaten as I glare daggers at him.

"Tut. Tut. Tut. Do it...and with just this click of a button, the whole school will be peeing their pants in seconds." He replies with a smirk.

I groan in frustration. Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this? Why does he keep finding ways to blackmail me!?

"Its a shame that a pretty girl like you is so violent and always angry. You should smile more often." He suggests with yet another smirk. Or is it a smile?

Only gods knows.

Well...lets play his game then. I grin as an idea forms in my head. I pretend to cover up my blush and act all girly and shy at his comment. So I lean in close to his face. Now anyone that sees us will think something completely dirty and wrong. So lets hope that doesn't happen.

"Lucas....you're eyes are so dreamy..." I whisper and Lucas grins as he holds my waist and brings me closer. Honestly...could you get any stupider? Who says dreamy and falls for it?

"They are aren't they?" He replies back softly. My lips are now softly brushing along his and I notice his eyes closing. Good! I slowly lift my arm and try to reach for his phone.

Nearly there.....

Nearly......

Just a little more...

And I almost go- "DEMI!?!?!?!?!?"

~~~~~

Oooooooh! I wonder who that could be. XD i know its short but I'll update the next chapter soon.

Tell me what you think about it so far!

Vote

Comment

:)