Chapter 3

I'm sorry for having to repeat this, but a lot of people are still confused and asking me why DEMI's name changes to ALEX. If you had read the intro and A/N, you would of known that i had changed and will edit it all later when i have time. I'm sick of people asking me.  

Chapter 3 - no one messes with this face.

***Demi's POV***

I roll my eyes. "Would you look who it is. The fake plastic queen along with her two retarded minions. Call me slut all you want, but I'm not the fake plastic with fake nails, fake hair, fake smile, fake body, fake everything! B**ch, you sure you weren't made in china..?"

Courtney laughs evilly and her retarded minions join too.

"You wanna see something funny? Hold on a sec, I'll get you a mirror." I say, pissed of at the thing in front of me.

"Oh you're asking for it!" Stupid fake queen screams and prepares to launch at me.

Oh poop is going down....no one messes with this face!

Before she could even lay one of her pointy witch fingers on me, I jump on her, clawing her cheek with my beautifully manicured nails.

Ruude...I spent seventy dollars on these nails.

"Stupid witch!" Claw claw "I told myself not to ruin your already ugly face cos that'll be animal abuse..." claw scratch "but I'll make an exception today." I spit down on her and punch her hard on her nose. When I didn't hear the crack i expected, i continued.

"No one messes with me." Punch punch scratch "I thought you weren't stupid enough to actually come up to me." Pinch claw scratch slap! "I mean....I always knew you were stupid, everyone did...but come on! You have reached a level of stupidity no other human on this planet has ever reached!" Slap left cheek. "That's the first improvement you ever made." Slaps right cheek. Punches nose.

"Demi stop!" I hear someone shout. I look back to see it was Lucas.

How dare he disturb my 'time to show the slut who's boss' moment!

Glaring back at Lucas to warn him to shut it or else he's next, I was caught off guard.
Courtney used the advantage of my distraction to push me off her and stand up ready to claw my eyes out with her witch fingers.

I immediately get up but she was faster and slapped me hard. I pretend to fall unconscious to the ground while she turns around to face the cheering crowd. While she was busy enjoying her moment of being adored for her victory of beating the 'bad ass', I get up slowly and pull her hair hard and slam her head onto the ground. She groans from pain while her stupid minions hide in the corner out of fear.

Everyone watching went silent. "That's right b**ches stay silent and watch your pathetic queen on the floor actually thinking she won." I say angrily, venom laced with every word. "When I told you not to mess with me....I meant it." With one final punch to Courtney's nose, I walk away satisfied that in the end, I managed to earn the satisfying crack of her now broken nose.

"My father will hear about this!" Courtney squeals back with a pitch that made my ears bleed.

I turn back around. "Yeah that's right, Go tell your daddy that your ass got beaten in front of the whole school. I don't give two craps sweetie." I smirk at her shocked face and continue walking away.