Sequel/epilogue whatever you call it

I was listening to this song whilst writing this chapter, omg nearly made me cry!! 

Anyways, enjoy and tell me what you think!!!!
__________________________

Sequel/ epilogue/ what ever you call it

~~~Alex's P.O.V~~~

4 weeks later

I gently place the freshly bought flowers on top of the grave with trembling hands, my sight blurring as new tears begin to form, my lips quivering. I take a deep breath, trying to control the tears from spilling out, despite having myself cry all night. The cold winter breeze swirls around me as loose leaves fly about, creating the only sound in the tranquil evening. The wind howls as I clench my fists, trying to control my uneven breathing and hiccuping. Don't cry.

"W-why?" I question to no one in particular but couldn't help it as I sob uncontrollably. I felt Lucas grab me in for a comforting hug and I hold onto his shirt tightly as tears pour out of my eyes like a wild waterfall. People stand around the grave as last words were given and fresh flowers were placed one by one.

"H-he d-did-nt deserve this. Why m-must the good d-die young!?" I stutter as my voice comes out muffled due to my face being against Lucas's chest who only remained silent as he gently strokes my hair. The rapid beating of his heart was clearly evident, matching my own. I wonder what's going on in his mind?

When my life finally turns around, when everything is normal and everyone's all happy, life suddenly decides to take control and take away the most important people I love.

Life never ends in a happy ending. . .  I don't know why I expected one.

I let go of his shirt and watch his expression. It must be even harder for him, to lose his other half, His only family. Lucas looks up at the cloudy grey sky as silent tears slowly roll down his cheeks. He looks so broken, so shattered. I look down as looking at Lucas only reminds of Cole. I sniff away my runny noise and wipe my eyes just as Ashley walks up to me and gives me a comforting hug, whispering that everything is going to be alright.

But even she wasn't convinced with her words.

<<<<<Flashback to the night before>>>>>>

"So Cole." I tease as I nudge my shoulder against his. He was currently getting ready for something special and damn must I say, he looks ravishing in a black, tight fitted shirt, showing off those exceptionally well taken care of biceps. I think I can see an eight pack...I gotta stop drooling. Like how can a guy also make jeans look so hot on them!? Is it even possible!?

"What?" He replies as he playfully rolls his eyes whilst gelling back his silky soft hair.

"Who you looking good for? Is she hot? Pretty? A b*tch? A potato?" I question as he raises his left brow up, not seeming amused with my choice of words.

"I wouldn't waste my time with a silent potato."

"Excuse me! But know for a fact that the only person....well thing....uhm food..., that has actually sat there and heard me out with all my problems is in fact a potato. And not once did that respectful and well mannered potato ever judge me! So back off you mole!"

"Yeah sure whatever. Can you get me my jacket please?" Cole's gorgeous face pleads with a smile that has the power to melt your insides. I just couldn't resist! I'm sorry!!

Damn I shouldn't be falling  for both of the Millers but what can one do if they both look identical!?

"Yeah sure!" I grab the jacket and help him wear it like I was the guy. "I believe I am the first female to do such gentleman gesture to a guy! They should call it, 'gentlewomen'" I state proudly with a goofy smile on my face.