| twenty seven |

< jack >

i was dragged all the way down to the basement.

the two muscular guys tied me on a chair as my body was asking to let go.

"fuck you! let me go!" i yelled, yet the two guys just laughed at me.

i tried to get out of the rope that was tied around me, but always failed.

"jesus christ! this is my goddamn house, let me-"

"shut your trap," out of the blue, cameron came to my sight and told the two other guys to leave us alone. "look, gilinsky, if you want to be free, you better give me all of your money, your car-"

"take them all, you dumb motherfucker! you just wanted all of my stuff? fine!" i yelled, as i continued to shake my body to remove the rope around me.

"oh no, that's not it," he chuckled, soon, he thew punches on my stomach then on my jaw, as i started to cough blood. (a/n cam's knuckles must be bleedin' bc of g's jawline lmao)

"s-stop," i coughed again.

my vision became blurry as everything turned black.

-

< hayley >

"hayley!" was the last thing i heard before collapsing.

i slowly opened my eyes and i was in the room i was sleeping in.

"is anyone-"

"shh, be quiet." i tilted my head and saw nash sitting beside me, his eyes glued on the door.

"nash?" i asked, as i slowly sat up.

my head started pounding.

"yeah, it's me, just please, be quiet."

i was really confused at first, until i laid back down again on the bed.

voices in my head started talking, telling me not to trust this nash sitting beside me.

"look, this may sound weird, but you gotta escape with me," nash stood up and faced me, fixing his long hair. "we gotta go."

"how about all the other guys?" i asked, sitting up.

"don't mind about them, i know someone who will help them out, come with me." he stretched his arm out, as i grabbed it and stood up.

we quietly went out of the room as quiet as possible, until we reached the stairs.

nash went down first, as i followed behind.

luckily, we reached the main door, yet someone was there, talking to someone on the phone.

"yeah, i'm outside this house, get my yacht ready!" the guy removed his phone from his ear.

"shit," i whispered. "let's go to the backdoor." i dragged nash's arm all the way to the kitchen.

when we reached the kitchen, cameron was standing in front of the counter, his arms crossed on his chest.

"i never should've helped you, grier."

---

woah holy shit i haven't updated in ages, but here i am. sucky chapter jfc.

idk how many chapters left but i wanna end this, so i could publish a new one lmao

btw i have a new book! it's called 'yours truly' ☺️ ((self promotion is the worst))

i hope you liked this tho lol

stay awesome and rad 👊