| thirteen |

< hayley >

i went back to the room where i was staying, just right after what happened downstairs.

for some unknown reason, tears were streaming down on my face as soon as i reached the room.

they were making my vision really blurry, but i was still finding a place to hide the gun i took from jack's room.

i quickly wiped the tears that had fallen until i saw a drawer near the bed.

i opened it, and saw the most unexpected thing possible.

a razor blade.

memories flashed back in my head as another group of tears streamed down on my face, endlessly.

i fell down on my knees, with the gun falling afterwards.

"i hate my life, no, i don't deserve to live!" i yelled, grabbing a handful of my hair as i continued crying.

i was growing really crazy of what was happening in my life.

"hayley?" jack's soothing voice filled the whole room, but his voice had a touch of concern.

"hayley!" he yelled, running towards me.

i continued to cry, not wanting to talk to anyone but i had no choice.

he wrapped his arms around me.

i felt safe.

i felt happy.

he filled the missing part of me that had been missing for a long time.

"don't cry, everything's gonna be alright."

---

hey
i haven't posted for like 1369 years
yeah im sorry

i've been dealing with a lot of shit lately and jfc idk what to do now

this chapter just.... made me a lot more emotional than i'm already am 😒

im so lame yeah

dude follow me on twitter or instagram bc i wanna be friends with you :(
twitter :: westmattcoast
instagram :: thewestmattcoast

that's about it

stay awesome 👊