| eighteen |

< matthew >

"hayley!" i yelled, as i watched her body hit the cold hard ground.

i ran to her and grabbed some tissues, wiping the blood away that dripped on her wrist.

as i was done, i carried her bridal style all the way out of the bathroom.

jack and natalie were outside with worried looks planted on their faces.

"what happened?!" jack yelled, as we all walked out of the house.

"i'll tell you later, bring us to the damn hospital, now!" my voice was shaking and i was beyond nervous and anxious.

we all hopped in, in jack's car when i felt myself getting weaker and weaker.

-

i was pacing back and forth as soon as hayley was taken by the doctors.

"stop panicking, it ain't gonna help you with anything." natalie's voice cracked, but she still managed to finish her sentence.

"god, you don't understand!" i snapped and i felt myself shake, again.

natalie just rolled her eyes and looked down on her phone.

when i turned around, i saw jack walking towards us, with 3 cups of coffees in his hands.

"here you go," he said, removing a cup from a cup holder. (a/n idk what that is, sorry)

i thanked his as i gulped it down.

"chill, she'll be fine." jack assured me, patting my back.

"this is your damn fault!" i shouted. i threw the cup of coffee away as i felt my throat started hurting.

jack's eyes widened and his jaw clenched.

yet, he just rolled his eyes and sat beside natalie.

i sprinted out of the hospital as fast as i could, before everything turned into pure dark.

---

HEY I UPDATED

JUST A LIL FILLER :)

I WONT BE UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME AGAIN BC SCHOOL IS FUCKING ME UP BIG TIME. JEEZUS.

BTW I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS

stay awesome! 👊