| twenty one |

< jack >

// the next day \\

i woke up at 7:00 am for me to have enough time to get ready.

i took a warming bath, brushed my teeth, and picked out a fresh new set of clothes from my closet.

i grabbed out a black hoodie, a plain white shirt and a pair of gray sweats.

typical.

i quickly changed and slipped on my black vans before leaving my room.

cameron was sitting on the couch playing fifa alone, with his phone ringing beside him.

"aren't you gonna answer that?" i asked, as he simply looked at me.

he rolled his eyes and continued playing. "no, that's just my avery wanting to fuck." he said, before pausing the game.

he declined the call harshly, before throwing his phone beside him again.

"where are you off to?" he asked, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"to the hospital," i grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"why?" he asked, opening almost all the cabinets in the kitchen, looking for food.

i gulped down some water, before replying. "long story, i gotta go. i'll see you tonight!"

i grabbed my keys from a coffee table across the television, before going out.

-

i picked natalie up from her house, before going back to the hospital.

"let's stop by at the smoothie shop, jack!" she said, eyeing the smoothie store that we passed by.

"sure," i parked beside the sidewalk as we both went out.

we entered the store and the aroma of the fruits welcomed us.

"shit," natalie hid behind me.

"what's wrong?" i asked, looking back at her.

"that's my ex boyfriend." she pointed at a guy wearing a flannel and skinny jeans.

i looked at him but he was already looking at us.

he started walking at our direction and i totally felt natalie tensed up behind me.

she confidently took a step forward and she was standing in front of me.

"natalie?" the guy asked, a wide smile on his face.

"hey, shawn." she simply said, before walking up to the line to order.

wow.

"are you her new boyfriend? please take good care of her, you're lucky to have her." he patted my back, as i stared at him wide eyed.

"uh, okay?" he smiled again, before leaving.

i lined up behind natalie, as we waited for our orders.

-

i waited down on the waiting area in the hospital, feeling anxious as ever.

i already paid for the hospital bills and all that shit, just wanting to go home and rest, i've been stressing out myself lately.

"jack," hayley's voice brought me back to reality.

matt, natalie and hayley were all standing up in front of me.

a smile grew on my face.

"hayley," i wrapped my arms around her, as she did the same thing to me.

i did the same for matt, before we all left the fucking hospital.

a mixed feeling of guiltiness and happiness were the only thing i was feeling.

---

HEY
DOUBLE FRICKIN UPDATE!1!1!1!1
OMG.
OKAY I HOPE YA'LL ENJOYED THIS

stay awesome 👊