| six |

< hayley >

"sit down," cameron demanded as we both reached his room upstairs, near a large hallway and a balcony at the end of the floor.

i quickly obeyed what he said, for me not to be beaten up, big time.

"i'm gonna say a lot of things to you, so don't dare to-" before he could finish his sentence, the bathroom's door in his room opened and a girl peeked outside.

"cam, where's the soap?" she asked softly, with the most innocent way possible.

she first looked at cameron, then her eyes landed on me. "who are you?! cameron alexander dallas are you cheating on me?!" she went out of the bathroom with just a towel on.

she walked up to cameron and started punching his chest. "stop, stop!" cameron yelled, grabbing both of her wrists, tightly. just like what he did to me.

the girl froze, and looked directly at cameron's deep brown eyes. "i am not cheating on you, avery. she's my cousin." he said, calmly, before letting go of her wrists.

"you're fucking your own cousin?" she said, growing really mad by the second.

seriously? i thought.

i was really pissed because they were talking about me as if i wasn't even there.

"stop assuming things, avery! do you think i'm that stupid to do such thing with my relative? you're overreacting!" cameron stormed out of the room, leaving me and the random girl in the large room.

"i'm sorry about that, i'm just-" tears fell on her cheeks, but she quickly wiped them away. "i'm so broken. i'm so done with life."

unexpectedly, she sat beside me. "i'm avery smith, you must be hayley." she said, offering her hand.

i looked at her as if she lost her mind. "how'd you know?"

"well, i was listening to you and cam's conversation earlier. but when he yelled, i immediately went to the bathroom like nothing happened." she explained, looking straight at the wall across us.

"but why did you tell him if he was cheating on you, with me?" i pointed at myself, expecting an answer from her.

"that was my first instinct to do, hayley," she stood up, grabbing a sweater placed on the bed.

"but you really thought i was some sort of infidelity or something?" i furrowed my eyebrows, when she removed her towel, throwing it on the ground.

i immediately looked away.

"yes, sorry." she said. "but don't worry, i'm here to help you," she wrapped her hair with the towel and stood in front of me.

she was wearing a black oversized sweatshirt and a pair of white skinny jeans. "but you have to trust me."

i nodded in agreement, even though i knew it was so risky.

"first, i gotta tell you something that nobody knows, except god, and of course, me." she closed the door, locking it shut.

"okay, go on."

"i'm dating gilinsky," she said, quickly looking away.

i didn't show a single reaction because i didn't know who that guy was.

"oh uh, gilinsky is jack's surname." she grabbed her phone from a desk near us, unlocking it after.

"who the heck's jack?" i asked, stupidly.

"the one who took you here," she, then, locked her phone and placed it in her back pocket.

my eyes grew wide at the thought. "so you're dating them both?" i asked again, trying not to sound rude. "and none of them knew?"

"nope." she gave emphasis at the 'p'.

"how the fuck?" i adjusted my seat on the bed.

she sat beside me, crossing her legs.

"well, first, i'm dating jack because he was my first boyfriend, and now i'm secretly dating cameron because i really need money." her voice weakened, as if she was about to cry.

"oh," i didn't bother to ask, because i don't want her to feel bad.

"i can trust you, right?"

"yeah."

---
HELLO HUMAN BEINGS
IM STILL ALIVE ☺️
I UPDATED BECAUSE Y NOT

BTW I HAVE EXAMINATIONS NEXT WEEK AND OMFG IM GON DIE JFC
BUT YEAH ANYWAYS I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS OMF

I LOVE Y'ALL AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM N TWITTER

ig// thewestmattcoast
twitter // westmattcoast

HAHHAHAhahahahahhnpajhajhakajka im so horrible ok bye
stay awesome! 👊