| four |

( that smile can cure cancer tbh)

< matthew >

i was petrified, another stranger showed up when the doors flew open. he had brown eyes and hair. "jack," the other guy said, giving him a warm smile. "haven't seen you in forever, come in."

the guy who took me here, went in, hayley still in his hands. "who are you?" the guy who opened the doors, aggressively asked and stopped me from following i assume the guy's name was 'jack'.

"he's with me, cameron. let him in."

"oh, so he's new?" he sounded annoyed. he gestured me to come in and rolled his eyes.

"no fucking shit," jack settled hayley's body on an expensive looking couch. "i said let him in."

"he's already in!" the other guy yelled, not even giving a shit. "don't start with me, jack. or i'll kill you."

jack's jaw clenched, and walked up to 'cameron'. "go on, kill me then!" he threw his hands up in the air, waiting for the other guy to respond.

"i'm the one who gives you your needs, gilinsky, so don't fuck with me." he walked away from jack, leaving him really pissed.

"what the hell!" he yelled, making my heart skip a beat. he started hurling things away from the table across the couch where hayley was 'sleeping', and a vase broke. "goddamn!" he yelled one more time.

i took a deep breath and tried to think of wise words to say for him to stop. or just calm down a bit. "why are you so mad?" i asked, but then i covered my mouth with my bare hands.

"i told you to shut up," unexpectedly, he grabbed my wrists and started dragging me to a long, dark hallway.

my wrists started hurting and i could see red marks started to form around. he finally let go, when we reached an old looking room on the hallway.

he went in first, leaving me outside.

"in!" he said, as i followed.

i saw a chair and a bulb only hanging on a string on the ceiling. which was fucking scary. i started sweating, and my heart fell a hundred feet on the ground.

because i knew, this could be my last breath.

---

HEY
IM SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT AF
BUT FOLKS I HAVE BIG PLANS ON THIS ESPECIALLY ON DA NEXT CHAPTER YAY

btw s/o to one of my best friends for giving me the idea of this chapter, you know who you are and thank you again! 😊

btw interact with me y'all! 😋

// twitter: westmattcoast //
// instagram: the westmattcoast //

so yuuh love y'all and comment some feedback :-)
byeee!!