| twenty six |

< hayley >

"i'm shawn and i can be your friend." he said, offering a handshake.

and when i did shake it, jack barged in the café, unexpectedly.

shawn and i both looked up at him. "hey, i know you! you're natalie's new boyfriend!" he said ecstatically when he stood up, smiling widely at jack.

"what?!" i also stood up in between them, yet they were both towering over me. "this is horrible what is going on?"

i angrily stared at jack, waiting for an answer.

"look, i don't have enough time to explain everything and before you jump into your conclusions, natalie is not my girlfriend, and never will be." he gave emphasis to 'not'.

shawn and i both looked at each other.

"this is ridiculous, i'm out."

"don't go!" they both said in unison.

people started to look at us as if we were crazy people.

maybe we were.

"why? i'm done dealing with the same shit over and over again. it's making me sick." i tuned my back away from the both of them.

as i started walking away, i felt like someone was following me from behind.

"hayley! wait up!" i turned around and saw johnson.

"literally, why is everyone here?"

"where?" he looked around yet saw no one.

"nevermind jack." i rolled my eyes.

a car stopped by across us. the windows went down and johnson and i saw gilinsky inside, with shawn.

i groaned and i grew really mad for some odd reason.

"yo jack!" johnson said, opening the door of the car. "waddup."

"hayley! goddamnit please!"

johnson looked at me then at gilinsky, confused as ever.

"woah! something's going on! holy shit hayley, go give gilinsky a chance!"

from my peripheral vision, i saw someone running towards us.

i immediately tilted my head and saw matt, holding his black penny board with red wheels.

"don't leave me in there, like that! someone just barged in the damn house and none of you guys were answering your phones!" he quickly caught his breath before wiping the sweat away.

"what?!" johnson, gilinsky and i all yelled in unison.

"let's go for god's sake!"

with that, we all hopped in gilinsky's car.

-

all of us were arguing in jack's car, we were all drowning matt with questions yet he failed to answer them all.

"shut up!" matt yelled. "this ain't helping! we need to go there now!"

jack hastily pulled up outside his house, as we all hopped off.

the huge gates were left open and there was an unfamiliar black car parking outside.

we all ran in, as fast as we could.

as gilinsky opened the doors, a with a suit on stopped us from entering.

"oh would you look at that? the owner of this house is finally here! i have been waiting for so long."

he spoke in a southern accent.

"let us in!" gilinsky yelled.

yet the guy clapped his hands twice and two tall bulky men started grabbing jack's muscular arms. he tried his best to get their tight grips off, but soon failed.

they started dragging him inside, as curse words escaped from his mouth.

"where are you gonna take him?" i asked, avoiding eye contact to the anonymous guy.

"nothing fancy, just down the basement." he smirked. "come in, people."

i swallowed the lump in my throat and my heartbeat accelerating in speed.

the moment i stepped in, i knew it would be my last.

all of us followed the guy, down to the living room.

i first saw cameron talking to someone who's back was facing us and he looked really injured.

i walked faster than before to see who the guy was.

it was nash.

"what the fuck, nash?!"

i tried to blink a few times maybe it wasn't him.

but he was there. nash grier was alive.

"how? how cameron? how? i thought he was dead! oh my god, how?"

"calm down, hayley, i have my own ways and money." he winked at me.

he continued on talking to 'nash' who was looking at me, then back at cameron.

i was silently freaking out i was losing my shit.

i mentally slapped myself to bring myself back to reality.

all of a sudden, a cloth was being pushed on my face until everything went back.

"hayley!"

---

looooong and double update! holy shit 😨
okay so i brought back nash bc why not and idk how to describe so DO NOT ask me how bc i do not know how lmao
but cam has a lot of money so he basically cured him

okay i hope u understand and liked this!

stay awesome and rad 👊