| twenty eight |

< hayley >

"i never should've helped you, grier."

i was petrified when i saw cameron looking at us dead in the eye. i wanted to run away, but it was too late. and if we did, we would just probably get caught by cameron's bulky men.

nash tensed up beside me yet he balled his fists. "look, i know you helped a lot, especially me, but look, cameron, you should just stop, okay? a lot of things happened already, and that should be it. your sister isn't-"

"don't talk about my fucking sister!" he grabbed a gun behind him and reloaded it, as he pointed it at us. "you don't know how hard it would be for me not to damn move on from that." he shook his head and placed the gun back to where it was before.

i looked up at nash and he was already looking down at me.

i grabbed all my courage to talk. "cameron, where's jack? matthew? johnson? and shawn?" i hopefully asked, trying not to show my fear.

"i don't fucking know, and i don't give a shit." he walked out at the backdoor in the kitchen, leaving me and nash with no words. i was so dumbfounded i didn't even realize nash led us both to the living room.

my heart was beating faster than ever and my chest was filled with nervousness, fear and anxiousness all at the same time. and because of that, it made me so nauseous.

"not to spoil the ending for you, but everything's gonna be alright." he said, hugging me. good old nash.

"yeah-"

"quit it, love birds." we turned and saw johnson with his arms crossed on his chest.

"jack!" i almost screamed in pure happiness, as i walked up and him and hugged him. "oh my god how-" i got cut off again.

"you might wanna quiet down a bit, eh?" he asked, chuckling. "but anyway, matt, shawn and i escaped from the room we were in. matthew texted natalie to fetch us from here, everything's going according to plan, but we still need to get gilinsky from the basement." he sympathetically explained.

the fear was filling up my whole body again and it caused me not to respond. i didn't even know how to. i was just so, so, scared. beyond scared that i might lose my life at a very young age. i mean, not just only me but all of us.

"hayley?" nash tapped my back.

i blinked a few times and cleared my throat. "oh, uh, sorry, i'm just, scared." i didn't want to cry, but the tears streamed down uncontrollably.

but unfortunately, we heard gunshots from upstairs.

---

lil cliffhanger oHMY GOSH YOU GUYS I HAVE EVERYTHING PLANNED OUT! OH AND THIS BOOK IS ABOUT TO REACH 5k OMFG YOU ARE ALL THE FUCKING BEST. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

btw this book will have 30 chapters and a sequel yo ☺️ so this is about to be finished, but like i said, i have everything planned out! holy fuck i'm so damn excited. anyway, i might do a book about rants, story ideas and other stuff 😂 yah know, so when i have nothing to do, i may share some of my ideas to y'all!

oh and a huge CONGRATULATIONS to my girl keishlloyd for her shawn follow! you deserved it 💕

follow me on twitter and let's be friends! @westmattcoast 👌

thank yOU GUYS AGAIN SO MUCH, I COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE. YOU ARE ALL THE BEST. i hope you liked this so far!

stay awesome and rad 👊